HTC likely to give away its leading positions in the US as 4G LTE device maker
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
4G as the main signal and 3G as backup.. Sweet..... battery hog phones :p
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
HTC > Samsung .
4. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
If they can't bring the HTC One X to most carriers because Tegra 3 is not compatible with LTE (example being AT&T getting an S4 in their "XL" instead), isn't kind of obvious that they'll be suffering until very late this year when the new Tegra 3 with built-in radios shows up?
They're going to get chewed up by other manufacturers who can bring true top-end devices into the fray. To their benefit, I have seen very few of their competitors ready to do that. Some like Samsung didn't even bring a top tier phone to MWC.
5. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
why must they bring in 4S into the article? they are not even 4G phones..
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
why bring your negativity to this article?...
6. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
danm f*ck happen to HTC, lets hope they come back and start making phone the people will enjoy. Imagine the One X with a stock ICS software, a 12mp camera with the same design..