HP to issue its final verdict on webOS in 2 weeks, Apple to overtake HP as biggest PC vendor
1. palmguy (Posts: 488; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
My 6 year old can make better, quicker financial decisions than HP.
2. snowgator (Posts: 3547; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I think that there has been enough knee jerk reactions from this company. They need to make solid, far reaching decisions. I hope WeBOS finds a home. Other than patent trolls, of course.
What a waste.
4. joex2 (Posts: 22; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Steve Jobs did not say that was the end of PC era? Now Apple will be the largest PC manufacturer? Pathetic.
5. BlowJobs (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
At this point who cares about WebOS? And are we in an alternate reality where the Mac is selling in decent numbers? Oh no, it's the ipad. A message to Whitman and to you too PhoneArena (because I'm sure you guys get hard every time you "report" some Apple news), the ipad is not a PC. If it is, then so is the ipod, as well as every other tablet and smartphone on the planet.
6. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I hope Google acquires WebOS and mixes it into its software, or at least some kind of recognizable name (say HTC) buys it because it really was a good platform, HP just failed in making the phones
8. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 283; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
the last thing we need is more censoring in our life from google! I I dont know why every good OS is sinking now days, Meego and WebOS, is it lack of proper decisions, or the big brother is messing whatever is going on out there, call me paranoid, but i dont trust the top operating systems out there in the market
7. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 283; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
lol, at first it was Leo with his decisions and now it is her!
bad to worse! HP aint ebay, it is a whole different sea!
9. c.hack (Posts: 603; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
How on earth can a company that is so incompetently managed stay in business. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
10. systamatics (Posts: 63; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
why did they stop selling touchpad! what firesales!
11. depeche (Posts: 63; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
webOS is going to take a long time to recover.. no one will want to develop apps for it.. HP should have been more creative with its webOS phone offering..
Now we have an OS that no one wants to touch, except a few end users.