Google's Android chief Sundar Pichai reportedly in negotiations to be Microsoft's CEO (or not)
1. Kishin (Posts: 647; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Man, how good to be wanted everywhere!!. This can be good for Microsoft if he decides yes.
5. 14545 (Posts: 1152; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I really like the direction he has pushed android. However, I think he might make WinPhone a more desirable platform. Maybe even dump that horrid metro UI. One can hope anyway. Whatever the decision, I wish him luck.
9. CEMIII (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Wow windows is a desirable platform where have you been LOL
20. ihavenoname (Posts: 1520; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
He said would make it. And agreed, Windows is not desirable. Most people buy Nokia because it's Nokia.
24. 14545 (Posts: 1152; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Please go back and re-read what I said. I never said WP was a desirable platform.
6. PBXtech (Posts: 983; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
I'd welcome the move if it created a better relationship between MS and Google.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I doubt it would if MS would just poach him.
22. XaErO (Posts: 182; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I absolutely agree !!
I believe, these people wherever they go .. they just do wonders !!
3. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 913; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
50 Million to stay or go be a CEO....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
19. lyndon420 (Posts: 1785; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Being a CEO is one thing, but taking pride in the company you work for is another.
4. grahaman27 (Posts: 349; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I will be that guy. Nope-
7. ScottSchneider (Posts: 323; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Sundar... Do what MS did to Nokia... Bring MS to google for $ 5Billion... Be the Trojan in the Horse... o_0
8. CEMIII (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Hmmmm I beg to differ $$$$ isn't everything Pichai is doing extreamly well with google because he has a vision for it. Its his new baby & he seems happy with it. Besides It appears that Google is ready to top MS in whatever they offer him.
He'll wind up screwing it up & having a big golden parachute.
We need more people like him though_ like Gates, Jobs, Ballmer & so on I don't see him leaving.
However I do see Nadella filling the bill. Seeking the help of of the MS Jedi master Gates. I think he has a vision for MS & is taking the steps to make the right choices.
10. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Change is good.. As long as the Lumia device, and WP software, teams stays in place, I'm down for whatever...
14. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
So he can prepare MS to latter be sold to Google BUAHAHAHAHA
15. darkvadervip (Posts: 343; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Y'all slow. Can't y'all read windows 9 will drop the current live tile fashion and go android slash apple and maybe try to impart live rives in the UI like sense and touch wiz.
17. Troysyx (Posts: 150; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
W'all might be slow. W'all didn't read anything here to say anything about what Microsoft is doing. Probably because W'all don't care...
23. Tuxedo (Posts: 174; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Seems like a step backwards IMO. I like the live tile / dynamic icons idea.
21. kanagadeepan (Posts: 722; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Sundar Pichai should become CEO of M$ and do what El0p has done to N0kia.... I mean degrade M$ to hell and sell it to Google or Twitter or Adobe for dirt cheap...