Full Tim Cook interview posted online to warm you up for WWDC
1. MEeee posted on 11 Jun 2012, 09:27 6 5
Tim Cook is a big hypocrite. He brain washed the weak minded ones so easily.
3. sithman (banned) posted on 11 Jun 2012, 09:51 5 4
Anyone who'd make a statement like u did is probably brainwashed.
5. Galax3 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 10:39 1 1
He said he hated litigation and why Apple recently filed lawsuits to ban S3 and HTC phones? This is how he input thought into people minds and they will believed that he is a good guy.
When people preordered and don't get their phones on time, they will blame on Samsung and HTC for the delays. Typical Apple's dirty tactics.
4. T12RYK posted on 11 Jun 2012, 10:27 3 1
I like what he said about the PC not being as good as it can be, I mean Windows 8 is gonna be great for tablets but for PC's with a mouse and keyboard I find it soo annoying just using Windows 8.
Looking forward to WWDC today!! iOS 6!
6. jmoita2 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 11:33 0 1
He looks ,acts and sounds more like a robot every day...lol
8. djripster posted on 11 Jun 2012, 11:53 0 0
"Apple has not sued anyone over standard essential patents"
I think Tim Cook is forgetting the battles against the word "App Store" and even the rectangular shape :)
10. tedkord posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:36 1 0
Those are silly lawsuits for sure, but they're not standards essential. Standards essential are for patents for things that are required for a phone to work, like the way radios receive/send, etc...
But, yes. Suing because an icon tap is "just a zero length swipe," is assinine and stupid.
9. ivanko34 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:08 0 0
Article signed by the same author as the "You're holding it wrong:" Samsung documentation instructs you about the right way to hold the Galaxy S III
Posted: 3 hours ago, by Victor H.
13. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 11 Jun 2012, 19:18 0 0
Tim Cook looks like a DWEEB and is lost in the land of apple. He probably fits in well over there just like Stevie did. Barf on apple and Tim Cook...