Floor plans, landscaping and renderings of Apple's new campus surface
1. greathero1 (Posts: 544; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Who ever designed this did one hell of a job. Its nice and very unique.
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It looks like it's in the middle of a forest. COOLLL!
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Who cares??? It looks like a temple to some alien personality cult.
7. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
this made me think of "cult of personality", good song it is.
46. tobinaomasayuki (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
it's designed so visitors could play temple run. you steal something and run, the guards will catch you
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they make it look like a college campus.. let the apple inundation ... err.. innovation begin! lol
5. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
remix you always make me laugh. im surprised taco hasnt come at you with his d**k beaters yet.
8. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
LMAO!!! A secret, dark college to which only those that have been initiated into the dark arts of the Sith have access to.
10. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
and you have just been invited to learn the ways of the dark side of the force my young apprentice... you shall, from now on, go by the name of darth omnios...
19. hepresearch (unregistered)
As you wish...
20. hepresearch (unregistered)
The Skull and Bones of the west coast... lol!
21. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
do you wish to be my apprentice as well?
24. hepresearch (unregistered)
There can only be one master and one apprentice. We are Sith, are we not? Who must I duel in order to be one or the other?
25. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
if you want the apprenticeship you must kill the current apprentice... darth omnios...
28. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
No, you must have a cock fight,err, sword fight with Republican...
27. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Then bend over and grab your ankles, and I shall show you the Dark Side Of The Force.
30. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i have too many apprentice... dag nabbit...
32. hepresearch (unregistered)
Not for long... meheheheh...
31. hepresearch (unregistered)
Your fly is undone...
33. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
no, no its not... thats how i killed my master. stupid fool fell for it too.
35. hepresearch (unregistered)
shhhh... I was aiming for Republican... pray you did not alter my plans further.
38. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I really hope that Apple never has a university. I'm freaking scared. Almost as much as Eric Cartman thinking that the Chinese are going to take over the world.
But really. If Apple takes over in the future and all I have to use is a Mac and an iPhone, I'm going to go ballistic.
39. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the chinese ARE taking over the world.. they are doing it through economics, not war though. They happen to have us by the balls through our love of debt spending.
9. anshul0000 (unregistered)
looks like indian parliament.......
11. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Architecture derived from God himself - worthy of his second Son, the great emperor of the World.
13. hepresearch (unregistered)
Alright, that's cryptic. Now I've gotta hear this explanation...
12. hepresearch (unregistered)
Dang! I must say that is a sweet crib for the Cupertino folks... I used to live in Campbell, just a town or two over from there in the San Jose area, and went to church in Los Gatos... and then went to church in Sunnyvale, while I was a missionary for two years in the San Jose region. I've been to Cupertino to visit quite a few times in the process, well, back in 2001 and 2002, that is. That thing looks really fantastic, and the people there will probably love having it there.
14. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
And soon you will be able to go to The Church in Cupertino :-)
17. hepresearch (unregistered)
Hahaha... I see what you did there... +1
22. hepresearch (unregistered)
Speaking on that subject... anyone feel like a little light reading for fun? Go check out 1 Nephi 8:25-28, 31-33, and 1 Nephi 11:35-36 in The Book of Mormon... so, I see that Apple is building themselves a lovely "great and spacious building"... how nice... (wink wink)
26. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
im currently reading the jedi path to a group of youngsters and telling them how important it is to join the dark side of the force... because we have cookies.
40. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
well.. now that you have cookies.. im game.
white chocolate macadamia nut for me please :)
50. hepresearch (unregistered)
mmmm... white chocolate macadamia nut... so evil!
51. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
We also happen to have the best weapons and coolest ships...lol!!!
43. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It's not a church in Cupertino...
It's the Temple Of Doom...lol!!!
47. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
so.. they have a boulder that rolls at people in perpetual motion since its a perfect circle?
that would actually be awesome. lolol
54. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Yes, they do. Like in that old Indiana Jones movie. Wait, how did you know??? Are you a spy???
15. hepresearch (unregistered)
Is there some Androider going around thumbing down anyone who says the thing looks cool? I mean, seriously, it looks cool! Who cares if it is Apple's new crib... it still looks cool, and I'd have said the same thing if, in some alternate reality, it was Google's new crib instead.
23. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It looks huge, monumental, eternal, perfectly circular and symmetrical as if it reflects ideals of God's creative power in sacral architecture through history.
On the other hand, the surrounding ambient is imagined as pure Eden from the beginning of man, making this structure even more unique and sacred.
The whole concept render is bursting with religious allusions, it's almost unbearable to look at it, like it's destined to have u ritualistic aura around itself.
I think this is the pure symptom of Apple as religious phenomenon - whether they see themselves as the rulers of the World by God's demand, whether we see them this way. Apple represents something special, something that is not purely of this World - it's something transcedental, on the other side of Earth - from heavens maybe. Apple is, like in this architectural reflection, clearly understood as a divine entity - something that we are all secretly aware of.
36. hepresearch (unregistered)
Now that you mention it, it is eerily, ominously, well... (facepalm)
34. hepresearch (unregistered)
Yes sir... true-blue, through and through, dyed-in-the-wool!
52. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I used to be one as well...
But the Dark Side seduced me...
53. hepresearch (unregistered)
Hahaha... well played, sir... well played...
42. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
That mention of a 2 year mission gave it away...lol. Good for you, man.
48. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
All Apple secrets couldn't prevent Chinese from copied it products.