First iPad game programmed entirely on an iPad released
1. android_hitman posted on 24 Apr 2012, 03:33 2 7
good for you pal. it seems that you can't be apart from your pad.
2. Mozarrt posted on 24 Apr 2012, 03:38 6 4
You couldn't even be apart from Android seeing your user name. Atleast he does something productive.
I think it is very clever, I should have a look at the app someday.
7. ardent1 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 06:01 4 4
Another example of sour grapes by an android fanboy.
3. Bluesky02 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 03:41 4 0
Interesting... Perhaps we'll see more softwares like that. I just hope it won't be threat to other platform.
4. ilia1986 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 03:45 6 3
I can't imagine how many teeth were broken and how many screams of desperation were heard, as the developer struggled to work-around such seemingly trivial issues as storing an MP3 file on the device and incorporating it into his app..
8. ardent1 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 06:02 2 2
If you develop a good app on the Apple App Store, you might net over $400,000 to $500,000 or more.
9. ilia1986 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 08:08 4 3
And if you develop a good app on Google Play Store, you get to develop an app which can do things iOS devices can't even dream about.
11. akshaye.shenoi posted on 24 Apr 2012, 10:07 0 2
12. Mozarrt posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:07 3 0
And if you develop a good app on Google Play Store, you won't earn a dime.
14. ardent1 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 19:23 0 0
Sorry, but I am more interested in making money for my time than making the world a better place, other things being equal.
That said, I'll take the $400,000+ than no money just to show off an obscure feature.
5. lukasound posted on 24 Apr 2012, 04:20 2 5
I just don't believe this...
There is no way to create graphics or music on the iPad...
The only part they did was coding, and that just means that the iPad can handle a text editor with presets.
6. troutsy posted on 24 Apr 2012, 05:57 1 0
Machines building machines... That reminds me that I need to check the stock price of Skynet.
10. gp284 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 08:29 2 0
i think it is more like people using machines to make other machines. Skynet is at least 20 years away. That's when you put on the SPF 1,000,000,000,000 and hide in the presidents bunker.
13. Maxaravind posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:27 0 0
Has android got some think like this......?? Maybe an android development kit that runs on android will be an iphone killer......