First iPad game programmed entirely on an iPad released
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
good for you pal. it seems that you can't be apart from your pad.
2. Mozarrt (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
You couldn't even be apart from Android seeing your user name. Atleast he does something productive.
I think it is very clever, I should have a look at the app someday.
7. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Another example of sour grapes by an android fanboy.
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Interesting... Perhaps we'll see more softwares like that. I just hope it won't be threat to other platform.
4. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I can't imagine how many teeth were broken and how many screams of desperation were heard, as the developer struggled to work-around such seemingly trivial issues as storing an MP3 file on the device and incorporating it into his app..
8. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
If you develop a good app on the Apple App Store, you might net over $400,000 to $500,000 or more.
9. ilia1986 (unregistered)
And if you develop a good app on Google Play Store, you get to develop an app which can do things iOS devices can't even dream about.
12. Mozarrt (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
And if you develop a good app on Google Play Store, you won't earn a dime.
14. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Sorry, but I am more interested in making money for my time than making the world a better place, other things being equal.
That said, I'll take the $400,000+ than no money just to show off an obscure feature.
5. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I just don't believe this...
There is no way to create graphics or music on the iPad...
The only part they did was coding, and that just means that the iPad can handle a text editor with presets.
6. troutsy (Posts: 303; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Machines building machines... That reminds me that I need to check the stock price of Skynet.
10. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
i think it is more like people using machines to make other machines. Skynet is at least 20 years away. That's when you put on the SPF 1,000,000,000,000 and hide in the presidents bunker.
13. Maxaravind (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Has android got some think like this......?? Maybe an android development kit that runs on android will be an iphone killer......