So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Paul Rybicki's photo, taken with the Apple iPhone 4S. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 52nd set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #52
1. Amit - Nokia 808 PureView
2. Asep Suryana - Nokia N8
3. Dean Budiono - HTC One X
Madakaripura waterfall, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia
4. Ken - Samsung Galaxy S II
A Kalachuchi flower
5. Loyy Vong - Samsung Galaxy S II
6. Matt Frey - Samsung Galaxy S III
7. Nevin John - Sony Xperia P
8. Rahul Rajan - Sony Xperia arc s
9. Ryan Scott - Samsung Galaxy S III
10. Stephen Landy - Samsung Galaxy S III
Garden of the Gods, Colorado
11. SuperAndroidEvo - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Gator farm in the Everglades FL
12. Tavares Smith - HTC Sensation 4G
13. Upendra Wanmali - BlackBerry Bold 9780
Diwali in India
14. Upendra Wanmali - BlackBerry Bold 9780
Diwali in India
15. Warren Rivera - Samsung Galaxy S
Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 9.43% (25 votes) (25 votes)
- 2 1.89% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 3 9.81% (26 votes) (26 votes)
- 4 6.42% (17 votes) (17 votes)
- 5 3.02% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 6 23.02% (61 votes) (61 votes)
- 7 10.57% (28 votes) (28 votes)
- 8 9.06% (24 votes) (24 votes)
- 9 12.83% (34 votes) (34 votes)
- 10 0% (0 votes) (0 votes)
- 11 3.02% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 12 1.89% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 13 0.38% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 14 0.38% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 15 8.3% (22 votes) (22 votes)