So, which picture did you like most last time? Actually, there were two pics which share the first place. And the winner is Anies Rizal's photo of a bug, taken with the Samsung Galaxy S II. Congratulations!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 32nd set of favorite photos...
1. Awais Yousaf - Samsung Galaxy Gio
2. Danny L - Apple iPhone 4
3. Dimitris Spyropoulos - Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
4. Duane. L - Samsung Galaxy S II
5. Frank Rooimans - Apple iPhone 4S
6. Harvinder Singh - Samsung Galaxy S2
7. HTC Droid Incredible - Danielle
8. Jeremy Cook - Apple iPhone 4S
9. Mario Sessa - Samsung Epic 4G Touch
10. Ninja Lee - HTC Surround
11. RamyRamz - Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
12. Shyamal Nair - Sony Ericsson Hazel
13. Shyamal Nair - Sony Ericsson Hazel
14. Tahir Gholizadeh - Samsung Galaxy SII
15. Victor Bonhart - Nokia N97 Mini
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 20.73% (108 votes) (108 votes)
- 2 1.73% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 3 2.88% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 4 0.77% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 5 4.03% (21 votes) (21 votes)
- 6 6.33% (33 votes) (33 votes)
- 7 9.79% (51 votes) (51 votes)
- 8 14.2% (74 votes) (74 votes)
- 9 6.14% (32 votes) (32 votes)
- 10 1.73% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 11 2.88% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 12 3.26% (17 votes) (17 votes)
- 13 19% (99 votes) (99 votes)
- 14 3.65% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 15 2.88% (15 votes) (15 votes)