So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Luis Diaz's photo taken with the Sony Ericsson C905. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 23rd set of favorite photos...
1. Dark4o90 - Nokia N82
2. Dereck - Apple iPhone 4S
3. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
4. Graham Munday - HTC Droid incredible
5. Jamarcus White - Motorola DROID BIONIC
6. Lauro Teixeira - Google Nexus S
7. Joseph Kutchukov - LG G2x
8. M.Irteza Khan - Nokia E5
9. Mario - Motorola DROID 3
10. Monika - Samsung Galaxy S
11. Ramon Mendoza - Samsung Galaxy S II
12. Reilly Dearth - HTC Thunderbolt
13. Reilly Dearth - Samsung Droid Charge
14. Vinod Sudevan - Samsung Galaxy S II
15. Zorin - LG Env2
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 4.64% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 2 20.43% (66 votes) (66 votes)
- 3 6.19% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 4 4.95% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 5 1.24% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 6 5.57% (18 votes) (18 votes)
- 7 4.95% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 8 8.98% (29 votes) (29 votes)
- 9 1.55% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 10 2.48% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- 11 1.24% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 12 26.32% (85 votes) (85 votes)
- 13 5.88% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 14 4.95% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 15 0.62% (2 votes) (2 votes)