BlackBerry scores a deal with German Government, will ship 5,000 Z10s
BlackBerry has been contracted to supply 5,000 BlackBerry Z10s for the office employees. All of the devices will come with Secusmart technology, an additional security layer adding data encryption and secure voice calls and texting.
Still, it’s clear that it’s an uphill battle for BlackBerry. The Canadian company has lost customers favor in the last couple of years, and now that starts to show in its traditionally strong corporate customers as they adopt ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) policies.
Obviously, when once there was a clear distinction between a personal and business device, that line is fading, and BlackBerry has to adjust.
source: All Things D
1. apple.bb.htc.sony.nokia.rip (banned) (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Germany will really regret for making this decision
2. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
only few more millions left to catch up on Samsung and Apple.
nearly there guys!
4. donfem (Posts: 592; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
The journey to a million miles starts with one.... Wise words don't you think?
3. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Because Blackberry CEO he is from Germany (Hitler boy)
8. Gawain (Posts: 406; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
10. belovedson (Posts: 837; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
blackberry is nearly un crack-able. its secure, efficient, and plain works.
i have yet to find a modern phone with a better speaker phone found in the old blackberry bold.