Apple's Siri does not like Google Glass
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
How to take better photos with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
05 Dec 2013, 03:02
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
Nexus 5 huge camera ring actually holds a magnet for add-on lenses
05 Dec 2013, 09:51
4. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 156; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
And another lame article that has no substance and goes no where. iPA and MH are desperately trying to keep Apple relevant...Pathetic really =D
8. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
10. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 439; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
"Relevant"? This word, I do not think it means what you think it means. The company with the bestselling tablet, laptop, smartphone, mp3 player, and the biggest stacks of cash does not need a journalist, a fanboy, a baker, or a candlestick maker to keep it "relevant."
"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't."
14. Sesameopen (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Actually, they do not have the bestselling tablet nor laptop. Tablets go to Asus and laptops go to dell.
17. johnbftl (Posts: 138; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
They don't have the “biggest stacks of cash" either. Exxon Mobil and Royal Dutch Shell's bankroll compared to Apple's is like laying an AmEx black next to a Green Dot card.
22. SGSatlantis (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Check your numbers before making a point and educating other people. Apple is only the biggest mp3 player seller and we all know that the mp3 industry is pretty much dead.
2. mas11 (Posts: 1005; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
It's easier to trash talk than defeat a competitor
3. Edmund (Posts: 601; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
lol... Reminds me of the MS Ads dissing Siri
6. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
A step backwards for Apple, they don't need to do this but yet can't help themselves.
7. MyJobSux (Posts: 66; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
If Siri really answers questions about glass like that, its hilarious. Kind of like the commercial where the iPad is compared to the Windows tablet and you hear the Siri voice. M$ slapped around the iPad but in a way it seems like Apple is slapping themselves around in a strange way, well, to me anyway, HAHA.
9. sprockkets (Posts: 669; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
It's apple - they can't help but talk trash about their competitors.
13. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Apple is better than most of their competitors in terms of senseless trash talk. Look at Samsung and MS and then tell me Apple is that bad, one of the reasons I respect the company is because they don't do ad campaigns devoted entirely to bashing another product. It doesn't make a cocky remark like this that couldn't be said up front acceptable, but I don't think Apple is that terrible in the field of trash talk.
19. takeja (Posts: 35; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
Sorry, but Apple is a trash according to the facts about poor products and lack of morality:
1) no free copy a file
2) no default app (browser) selection
3) just 20 years old icon concept
4) "Apple iOS Apps Leak More Personal Info Than Android".
5) "iPhones most vulnerable among smartphones"
6) "40% of iOS popular apps invade your privacy without any permission"
7) "Apple censoring iCloud emails and attachments!"
8) "Apple played 'central role' in ebook price-fixing conspiracy"
15. tedkord (Posts: 3410; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I got a different response. It said, "I'm going to apply for a patent on wearable computers and sue Google Glass for copying me."
16. vaibhavaggarwal (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
you forgot the best one: "Just so you know, I don't do anything when you blink at me" ;D
18. gazmatic (Posts: 501; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
this is a funny article...
i read all those in the siri voice
i cant believe how fandroids are taking this personally
20. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 36; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
I know, I think its hilarious. I have an android phone and I can still laugh at myself. Stop taking yourselves so serious people. Wow you people need a life. Stop winging.
Good job apple. Can't wait for android to bring something cheeky back (will probs be samsung)
23. AfterShock (Posts: 524; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Poor Siri, I guess she don't do that.
She just likes to talk.
24. VictorLazo (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Aug 2013)
LOL that's really funny. On another subject, why is everybody so upset at PA for having Apple related articles?? The site is called PHONEarena not ANDROIDarena.... Besides a few non serious articles once in a while are all right :)
25. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 233; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
what a piece of work that siri is. its best use is for getting some punch lines.
26. PK1983 (Posts: 118; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I dislike Apple, but I have to give them credit, that was very clever.
27. Seerosu (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Hahaha, even tough it seems a desperate move from Apple (funny, anyway) it's tempting to give it a try... my imagination just blew off while reading this with "her" voice, hehe