Apple iPhone 6s and 6c concept reimagines Apple's next big thing
This concept portrays the iPhone 6s and 6c as devices with a very pronounced curve along the side that practically obliterates all hard edges. While the iPhone 6 concept we saw earlier looked realistic, this one is decidedly dreamy, and we seriously doubt Apple would ever consider going in such a design direction, but it’s nonetheless interesting to see an artists' thought-out rendition of the new iPhones. These two concepts are based on an early rumor spread by news outlet MacFan that speculated that Apple could release two iPhones, an 6s and 6c, as a follow-up to 2013's iPhones.
The highlights of such an imaginary iPhone 6s and 6c are the edge-to-edge display, as well as the thin and colorful body with those distinct curves.
Let us remind you, though, that Apple is currently expected to unveil just one new iPhone with a larger-than-before, 4.7-inch display closer to the end of the year. A phablet-sized, 5.5-inch iPhone is allegedly also in the works, but manufacturing issues have reportedly delayed its launch for next year. At the end of the day, though, truth is we only have rumors and no certainty about Apple's plans, so don't forget you should look at all such early info through the lens of a skeptic critic.
Apple iPhone 6s and 6c concept Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Android L vs Android KitKat: A visual comparison
03 Jul 2014, 04:54
Apple iPhone 6s and 6c concept
1. tech2 (Posts: 1731; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Chandler Bing: Could this BE anymore uglier !
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5349; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It looks like old iPhone + cheap case. :D
14. Finalflash (Posts: 1400; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
So every iPhone (other than 4) ever released.
6. adwienc (Posts: 122; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
These rounded edges look awful, just like cheap case.
7. vincelongman (Posts: 924; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Terrible concept design, the 5/5S look much better than these
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5349; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Agree, iPhone 5 and 5S looks better than these.
8. techperson211 (Posts: 393; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Maybe this is the reason why Steve doesn't want a large screen size iPhone . Looks really ugly and it's just like another oversized iPod touch .
13. AfterShock (Posts: 1991; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
They look odd to me, way more so then the M8 in a bad way.
Too stretched out.
15. flipjzn (Posts: 126; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I am not impressed, at all!
Here's to hoping that won't be the design. Lol
16. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1546; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Not the best concept. Those curved edges just look bad on an iPhone
17. mayur007 (Posts: 355; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
cheap looks getting cheaper worse than s5 bandage look
looks like a cheap Chinese phone
18. BigBoss10 (Posts: 214; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
iPhone 6 S
iPhone 6 C
L O L :D
19. PBXtech (Posts: 966; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Another day, another iPhone concept. Go figure.
21. frustyak (Posts: 140; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Until we see the real thing, concepts are just speculation.
22. JMartin22 (Posts: 708; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
More dumb concepts from amateur artists that have no imagination but to either stretch out, or blow up the preexisting design of phone and call it a "concept"
Equally the ones that conceptualize unrealistic bezeless phones, which is ergonomically impractical from a real engineering standpoint. Stop doing these dumb concepts articles for hits, we all know the phone isn't going to look like this.
23. 0xFFFF (Posts: 1940; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I think too many iFollowers drank Apple's cool aid and think they are "powerful" creators. When all they do is demonstrate weakness of mind and spirit.