Android app SpyGlass enables your smartphone to see through clothes
The way SpyGlass works is not exactly rocket science, but it required quite some time to be spent fine tuning. When the rear facing camera on the smartphone is activated, SpyGlass amplifies the infrared spectrum of light, which you cannot normally see, and blends it with the visible video feed. Since infrared light has a longer wavelength, it can easily pass through finer fabrics, after which it gets reflected back by the skin just like visible sunlight.
Several countries, among which Portugal, Greece, and Italy, are already considering banning SpyGlass from being used because of the moral issues that it brings up, especially when the summer months are right around the corner. We suggest that you give it a try while it is still available for download – link to the app has been posted for you below. Use it responsibly!
Download link: Here
1. Loba (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 01:39 0 0
I knew something was wrong when it doesn't appear on market. Tried it anyway. rickrolled!
2. maksud (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 02:02 0 1
the link shows a youtube song ?? why ??
16. protozeloz posted on 01 Apr 2011, 07:14 0 0
this is why
you just got rick rolled
3. lollollol (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 02:12 0 0
April Fool.... lol
4. Ali (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 02:12 0 0
from where can i download this app !!!!!
5. Robertc (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 02:23 0 0
Good April Fool!!!!
6. pyckvi posted on 01 Apr 2011, 02:26 2 0
lol good one. i was so excited until i hit download link. lol.
april fools always gets me :-(
7. LXH (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 02:32 0 0
haha nice joke !
8. maksud (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 03:02 0 0
ha.......ha.........gud one!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Really????????)
9. Tutul (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 03:06 0 0
You caught me too!!!
10. gEscalona (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 03:56 0 0
hahahahaha, nice one!!!
14. Sniggly posted on 01 Apr 2011, 06:40 1 0
I knew the moment I saw the title that this was your April Fool's article. Funny one, guys. And way to appeal to male instinct to entice us. :)
15. Tibs (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 07:04 0 0
hahahhaha Rickrolled! You made my April fool's day :) Thanks!
18. protozeloz posted on 01 Apr 2011, 07:22 0 0
the fact that he they said "it was not rocket science" and then they start talking about "infrared spectrum of light" Almost fell for it
plus if I'm not mistaken
Infrared wont help you see naked women on your phone.... you better stick up with mobile porn
19. MalakiMills posted on 01 Apr 2011, 08:30 1 0
Ha, you got me. I actually was just watching a show on Discovery Channel about this topic, and how you can alter a camera by switching certain lens to make this effect, so I bought right in to this prank....... And yes this is possible, but can only see through a very small amount of fabrics, so you're chances of peeking aren't very good.
20. protozeloz posted on 01 Apr 2011, 09:04 0 0
whats the show name? I would like to see that report!
21. giantgnome posted on 01 Apr 2011, 09:20 0 0
If we're thinking of the same show, it also talked about some of those camcorders have that ability built in.
If you own a one of Sony's older camcorders it'll have something called Night Vision mode but if you toggle that on during the day it'll outline the body and underwear beneath thin clothing. That show illustrated a few dozen examples but every single one was terrible, could not really make out anything other than a super faint image. She/he would have to be wearing something that was already nearly translucent for the effect to be really noticeable. Not impressed.
22. shafboy posted on 01 Apr 2011, 09:34 0 0
Responsibly, hmm.. great in britain to see girls!!!
23. ATTCallCenter (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 10:03 1 0
Lol, did not fall for it, thanks to being totally duped over at phonescoop :P Best way to see through clothes is to get a couple of drinks and rip them off and go running down the beach in my man thong and beer belly
25. Arqjavcr (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2011, 15:47 0 0
Damn I was hoping it wasn't a joke.
26. tragichero posted on 01 Apr 2011, 16:54 0 0
had me convinced untill i read the comments lol. luckily i did not get rick rolled. props to a great gag!
27. in4parbrad posted on 02 Apr 2011, 02:08 0 0
...well done using a Rick rolled for April fools day
28. jamiesk (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 17:48 0 0
Look and feel ones own right with The Paleo Diet|
Every Other Day Diet|
29. yor mada fucker (unregistered) posted on 03 Oct 2011, 15:35 0 0
f**k liar,stupid idiots!!
31. buggerrer posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:49 0 0
There's a better solution >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v