9 percent of Brits who got an iPad for Christmas have not even used it yet
1. c.hack posted on 20 Jan 2012, 07:39 3 0
Got a Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, and iPod Touch in the family this Xmas. They were all the first toys to be played with. But of course, we are not in Britain. lol
2. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 20 Jan 2012, 07:39 4 0
MP3 player? What the hell, they still sell those? Lol! I haven't used my iPad2 because it wasn't fully charged since christmas....what kind of reason is that? I'm trying to understand that statement...does not compute...zzt...zzzzzttttt...brain fail!
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 20 Jan 2012, 07:44 4 3
well thats not surprising at all. thats the difference between most of the idevice and android users. many people buy it because they think its cool to have one. just sayin ....
5. c.hack posted on 20 Jan 2012, 08:30 2 5
And those Android users are still trying to figure out how to sync with iTunes.
8. Muhannad posted on 20 Jan 2012, 08:53 4 2
Unlike iOS users, Google doesn't force us to use some s**tty program just to load music and movies onto our phones.
15. E.N. posted on 21 Jan 2012, 13:21 2 1
You may dislike using iTunes, but that doesn't mean everyone does. It's nice having every thing in one single place, neat, organized, and aesthetically pleasing.
9. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 20 Jan 2012, 09:44 3 2
why would an android user would like to sync with ishi* ? you are simply stupid. oh well thats normal for you guys
14. E.N. posted on 21 Jan 2012, 13:16 0 1
iOS users use the most applications, download more music, download more books and magazines, use the most web data, etc etc. I think your reasoning is a little flawed.
4. handicrapguy posted on 20 Jan 2012, 07:59 4 0
Probably trying to charge it from the usb port on their macbook, that would explain why it aint charged yet lol.
6. arcq12 posted on 20 Jan 2012, 08:31 1 0
they are just not excited or interested about their iPad thats it..