9 percent of Brits who got an iPad for Christmas have not even used it yet
1. c.hack (Posts: 519; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Got a Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, and iPod Touch in the family this Xmas. They were all the first toys to be played with. But of course, we are not in Britain. lol
2. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
MP3 player? What the hell, they still sell those? Lol! I haven't used my iPad2 because it wasn't fully charged since christmas....what kind of reason is that? I'm trying to understand that statement...does not compute...zzt...zzzzzttttt...brain fail!
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
well thats not surprising at all. thats the difference between most of the idevice and android users. many people buy it because they think its cool to have one. just sayin ....
5. c.hack (Posts: 519; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
And those Android users are still trying to figure out how to sync with iTunes.
8. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Unlike iOS users, Google doesn't force us to use some s**tty program just to load music and movies onto our phones.
15. E.N. (Posts: 2364; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
You may dislike using iTunes, but that doesn't mean everyone does. It's nice having every thing in one single place, neat, organized, and aesthetically pleasing.
9. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
why would an android user would like to sync with ishi* ? you are simply stupid. oh well thats normal for you guys
14. E.N. (Posts: 2364; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
iOS users use the most applications, download more music, download more books and magazines, use the most web data, etc etc. I think your reasoning is a little flawed.
4. handicrapguy (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Probably trying to charge it from the usb port on their macbook, that would explain why it aint charged yet lol.
6. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
they are just not excited or interested about their iPad thats it..