6" Nokia Lumia 1320 outed with 3400 mAh battery: 'going large at a lower price'
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1948; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
This is probably the best priced budget phablet in the market right now
15. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
i think in my personal opinion 1.5 years back Note 2 with 2GB ram better than this .. and very cheap also..
720P on 6inch is like 480P on galaxy grand !
will wait for reviews.
19. taikucing (unregistered)
Brand new Note 2 in the box is not available anymore in my country. And the second handed Note 2 is still $500.
Nokia 1320 is better, better design & better build quality.
Lol, the display of 1320 is like samsung galaxy grand? 245 ppi vs 187 ppi you say are the same?
Note 2: 267 ppi
Lumia 1320: 245 ppi
Grand: 187 ppi
in my experience, 218 ppi already looks smooth in my Lenovo A800. 245 is even smoother.
21. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
I dont know which country you are from but in my country brand new available for only 399$ .
Here nokia priced before tax so it also will come close to this ! Note 2 is better buy anytime.
31. muhsen (Posts: 278; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
completely wrong , 1.5 year old(by android devices standards ) means the update cycle will end soon while this new device still has an update cycle to live . not to mention , this has same hardware as the 1 gb ram 92x phones so no app restrictions and a smooth experience as it gets.
2. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 380; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
So finally Nokia admits that 6 inch is not stupidity but its the need.Bigger means better
5. Sire3008 (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Good budget phone. Nokia knows how to keep their customers happy. If only MS could be a little bit faster with updates like Android or iOS.
32. DFranch (Posts: 171; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I don't know how many updates Android has in a year, but these phones have the 3rd in 12 months. How often do you want to update your phone?
6. freebee269 (Posts: 534; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
for that price, this sounds like a really good phone.
7. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
720p 6" screen?
Oh wait, we still have 720p 32" TVs. Screen res is one of the many things in the smartphone world we've come to take for granted.
9. Doakie (Posts: 1758; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Yeah. I have a Fonepad that has a 7" 1280x800 screen. They'll be approximately the same PPI. Totally livable, especially considering there's not that much to do on Windows Phone except for watch Netflix and browse the internet....
13. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Well, I'm an android fan, but WP8 app selection has improved massively and there are a lot more top-notch games.
8. Doakie (Posts: 1758; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Wow. That price tag is great. This will be a great backup phone that can work like a 6" Netflix tablet for my kids while my SIM is in a phone with a full featured OS. Or I'd totally buy this as a toilet surfer tablet.
22. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1166; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
that's your biased ignorant opinion but I'm sure many would disagree :)
10. SingDaFire (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Next year Nokia?.. :( wish it wud come in dec in india
11. GeorgeDao123 (Posts: 390; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Nice. It will arrive in Vietnam first. Will have a try!
12. julz17ronald (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
I am bit disappointed that this phone will be available next year.
16. taikucing (unregistered)
This will be my next phone for sure. Nokia, here I come. Take my money.
17. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
everytime there is a nokia event that TROLL guy is hiding
18. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Great value for money device. I think 1GB of RAM is enough for Windows Phone right now. So this phone is a good shot. That's a well done from Nokia.
20. taikucing (unregistered)
I'm sure this phone will win in the market like India, Indonesia, and etc.
I'm sick of random Chinese phones, mediatek and overpriced mid-end Samsung plastic crap.
24. Sondae (Posts: 233; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
I like the price and the build i sure like to have one.
25. Droiderr (Posts: 32; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I think nokia should have started with phablets in the 5" category. Taking a jump from 4.5" to a gagantic 6" screen seems a bit strange. I am not really sure how people will react to it as the current lumia phones (920/925) are as heavy as a brick.
As compared to 220g of this phone mega 5.8 weighs 182g.
26. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Could we see the size comparison of this phone :)