VKMobile Kickflip User Reviews Back

Stefany posted on May 14, 2006, 9:42 PM

I love Helio!

My KickFlip is AWESOME!!! I got it for it's seamless interface with MySpace (I know, I could load an optional browser on another phone...but why would I want to? Plus, this phone puts what I want first so I don't have to wade through a bunch of nonsense), but in addition it's a great phone. It gets a signal where I couldn't with my Motorola V600 through Cingular (in my house, in the mountains...) It looks great. It has a really nice interface. I love the swivel (my first phone like this.) The external speaker it pretty loud too.

When I first got it, it seemed a bit quiet, but I think I was holding it too far from my face. The battery doesn't seem to last nearly as long as my V600, but I wasn't using my V600 for data or anything but voice. I like the idea of flat rate data, text, etc. so I don't have to worry about a huge, unexpected bill.

Oh, and the people at Helio are super nice. The Hapiness Guarantee helped to make my decision ultra easy - Helio being a new service and all - If I didn't like it, I could just send it back...but I LOVE IT!!!! :)