Motorola C343 User Reviews Back

monkey posted on Sep 14, 2005, 4:34 PM

monkey

i like the phone with the data cable your options anr great you can put mp3 ringtones on it and pics so i say if you wat a cool little phone cheep get it ebay WHAT

Cellphony posted on Jul 02, 2005, 8:53 PM

POOR CHOICE

We are a multi-cell family and have had a total of three Nokias, one Audiovox, and six Moto's. We got the C343 because it was included with our sharetalk package @ no extra cost. That's what it's worth! Battery life is terrible, the keylock does not lock out the backlight, and it shuts off or locks up when the battery is low (all the time, that is.) We can't trade phones until 3/4 of our 2-year agreement is up. Worst phone I've had yet!

Wendy posted on May 11, 2005, 1:29 PM

3.6

DOESNT WORK

I bought this phone not even 2 months agao and it doesn't work! It will only turn on when charged ! I cannot even dial out or anything! I cant do anything! When its not plugged into the charger it wont do anything its just black on the screen! I am so mad b/c I paid like close to 100 dollars for this phine! I think its a ripoff!

Don Not Buy posted on Mar 25, 2005, 12:57 PM

4.6

What a piece of cr**

I hate this phone. I was a happy Fido user with my Nokia 8310 (small phone, rings and vibrate at the same time, sync with Outlook via infrared port, long battery life). This one cannot ring AND vibrate at the same time, which is a pain in car. It's battery life (advertise) is 200hr, when in fact, I manage at most 25... most of it standby. Cannot sync it with anything, bigger than most other phones. It keeps shutting itself down. I once left it to charge all night, said in the morning "charged", and when I picked it up, shutted down and wouln't start up. Only to find out I had to charge it again!! And the list goes on and on... so do yourself a favor and don't buy this phone!!