Latte Slim11b User Reviews Back

Anonymous posted on Jun 27, 2009, 7:30 AM

Best I've had

I've had this phone for over two years and it still functions fine for the most part. The design is very appealing, very light and thin, yet durable. It's survived numerous drops and still works well. I kind of dropped it one too many times recently, however, and the only thing that doesn't work anymore is the USB connectivity. The screen now has a lot of dust under it so it's not so clear in lighter conditions but I think this could be avoided by taking care and not putting it in pockets or bags with lots of dust/lint. The reception is fair and sound quality is good, in my opinion. I like the music player and camera photos are more than decent for 1.3 megapixels. The battery life was/is good for me; I only had to charge it once a day or once every couple of days depending on how much you use it. You can just let it charge overnight. Number keys may feel a bit stiff but I got used to it. Overall, it's served me well over the years and I love it. I was disappointed to hear that my local store doesn't have it anymore.

Pros

• Simple but attractive
  • slim and light
  • Durable
  • Good music player, loud
  • Decent camera
  • Nifty features like the option to set multiple alarms

Cons

• cover above socket for charger/headphones fell off
  • earphones had to be replaced several times though that's kind of unrelated
  • Can get dusty under the screen if not careful