LG Optimus F7 User Reviews

dragon76 posted on Sep 16, 2013, 6:03 PM
Posts: 32; Member since: Jun 24, 2012

Very impressed with LG

dragon76 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have just upgraded to this on Boost Mobile and even though I have no 4G in my hometown (yet its getting closer) I drove about 25 miles and found LTE coverage and was really impressed so I think this phones features are awesome and would recommend this phone to anyone looking to upgrade to a beautiful display and quickness to go for it ..... Where You At ?

Reception is great around my house, it is usually a dead zone for the most part and I can actually receive and send texts. Battery is amazing also watching movies or playing games with this screen .... all I can say is nice

• Beautiful Screen
  • Responsive
  • *** not overflowing with bloatware ***

Cons

• None that I seen yet.

otakugurl4life posted on Aug 10, 2014, 3:42 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 10, 2014

Its an amazing phone. with only a few quirks and i highly rItitccomend it

otakugurl4life has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

is an amazing phone with a high quality my only problems was the short battery life and not enough camera options and this weird thing with viewing the pictures on google but i love and enjoy it and i hope that i will have it for a long time

Pros

• the LED
  • internet

Cons

• short battery life
  • enough options with the camera

Squidaline posted on Feb 28, 2014, 8:33 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 27, 2014

I loved it but had to return it because of dropped calls

Squidaline has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This was such a nice phone for me, I loved it, easy to use, nice features, fast internet, lovely led notification light, but I the phone was a branded Boost mobile phone, and there were always 4 bars on my phone and then would have no service, I called Boost about the dropped calls, but they could not resolve it, so I had to sadly return the phone :-(

Could not have a conversation, ALL calls dropped.
All calls dropped.
Nice size screen, the keys were a little too spaced out for smaller hands, otherwise, nice.

Pros

• Easy to use
  • Nice features
  • Fast Internet
  • Led notification light on front of phone

Cons

• Could not have a conversation due to dropped calls
  • Reception was awful
  • Worst call quality of any phone I have ever had

rhodegirl95 posted on Aug 19, 2013, 11:13 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 19, 2013

LG optimus f7

rhodegirl95 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I absolutly love this phone. It's battery life is amazing, along with the fast speed of the internet! I was worried about the storage space, but so far it's holding all the apps, photos, and music that I want.

• screen
  • camara
  • quick memo
  • music player

Cons

No Cons

thawatcher312 posted on Jul 21, 2013, 8:30 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 21, 2013

LG Optimus F7 - Really Enjoying it so far

thawatcher312 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

First off, I upgraded to this from the single 1 Ghz Motorola XPRT, so of course the speed differential is impressive to me. Screen is great, battery life is quite good. I've got it on Boost Mobile, so the 3G is marginal, but the 4G LTE I got (which starts about a mile from where I live, DOH!) gave me 5 Mbps down, and 1 Mbps up, not too bad, but a far cry from what I've seen with Verizon LTE (tested my mom's iPhone 5, 17 Mbps down, 9 up). Size is nice, the internal storage is decent, but you'll definitely need to add a microSD. One oddity I found was that the apps that download content (Evernote, Overdrive, Pocket, etc.) were by default saving into onboard memory vs the SD card, so once I corrected that, it's been great. Plays 720P or 1080P .mkv and .mp4 files beautifully with no lag (I use Moboplayer). The feature I wasn't aware of when buying was the multi-color LED ring around the home button, really cool feature which lights up differently according to the notification. Also, it does have NFC, which is not listed in the Phone Arena specs. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but have some nfc tags in the mail. Great buy, and nice quality phone, definitely at the top of the mid-rangers.

Very good, but iPhone kind of kills everyone here.
No dropped calls so far, voice quality is very good.
Great call quality, no dropped calls yet.
Great on WiFi, slooooow on 3G.
Pretty good. Plays movies very well, still having migration pains from iTunes, and looking for a music management solution.
Not the best, but pretty darn good.
Very responsive UI.
Love it, could have just a touch more battery life, but I'm a heavy user, so it could be just me. I can use it all day, but it's usually down to 20% or so by bedtime.
Good text input, learning curve as I moved from a QWERTY device. I tend to use voice anyway, so this is not an issue for me.
Beautiful display.
Very good, definitely able to get a full day with moderate to medium heavy usage.

• Price
  • Quality
  • NFC

Cons

• Slow 3G on Boost

thawatcher312 alternatives: