- High pixel density screen (324 ppi)
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- 7.96 x 5.33 x 0.33 inches (202.1 x 135.4 x 8.5 mm)
the average is 17.8 oz (507 g) 12.70 oz (360 g)
- 12.70 oz (360 g)
- Physical size:
- 7.9 inches
- 1536 x 2048 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 324 ppi
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 70.61 %
- Light sensor
- 8 megapixels
- Aperture size:
Aperture size - The aperture of a camera is the opening through which light travels before it reaches the camera sensor. The smaller the number is, the bigger this opening is, allowing for more light to pass.
- Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Autofocus, Face detection, Digital zoom, Geo tagging
- 1920x1080 (1080p HD)
- Front-facing camera:
- 5 megapixels
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- Nvidia Tegra K1
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Quad-core, 2200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A15
- Graphics processor:
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 2048 MB RAM
- Built-in storage:
- 16 GB
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 128 GB
- 6700 mAh
- Music player:
- Filter by:
- Album, Artist, Playlists
- Album art cover, Background playback
- Filter by:
- Stereo speakers
- Built-in online services support:
- YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
- Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Flight mode, Silent mode
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Voice commands, Voice recording
- Officially announced:
- 15 May 2014
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Xiaomi MiPad specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.