LG Optimus L9 T-Mobile User Reviews

Text input9.5/10
Everyday usage9.5/10
UI speed9.5/10

becca1
posted on 22 Jan 2014, 00:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 21 Jan 2014)

Good budget phone

becca1 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've had this phone for almost a year. The phone runs pretty smooth,its fast at opening apps and switching between task.The camera is not the greatest but I have got some really nice pics from it.The phone is however lacking in memory,only 4gb of internal memory .Apps can not be moved to sd card without rooting the phone.(I rooted mine)Overall this is a great phone if your on a budget like me.

beara
posted on 18 Nov 2013, 18:32 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)

Awesome phone

beara has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I've had several Androids... including the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, HTC Droid Incredible, and HTC Wildfire S and this one can definetly compete with my RAZR. It has a large screen, crystal clear impeccable graphics, fast processor. I'm not a phone whiz but this one is a good deal in my opinion. Not sure how reliable it will be since I haven't had it long, but I've had LG phones in the past and they were good quality phones so I'm hoping this will be the same. The only thing I don't like about the phone is it doesn't have a lot of internal storage or the option to move apps to your SD card. It says it has 4 gb's but almost 1/2 of that is wasted with a bunch of junk apps that come with the phone and you can't delete them either.

Build quality 9/10 Very light weight, almost too light! And I'm not too fond of the missing search button.
Camera 9/10 Photo's come out blurry unless you tap the screen first.
Everyday usage 10/10 So easy to use. Also easy to customize to make it even easier to use.
Battery 7/10 Ehhh... it has your average smart phone battery life.