- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.93 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.66 x 1.97 x 0.93 inches (93 x 50 x 23.7)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 3.17 oz (90 g)
- 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.4 inches
- 176 x 220 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 117 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 5.80 hours
- 5.80 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 7.1 days (170 hours)
- 7.1 days (170 hours)
- 700 mAh
- Storage expansion:
- 3 megapixels
- 900, 1800 MHz
- Calendar, Calculator, Currency converter
- SMS, MMS (T9), Predictive text input
- Push e-mail
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Haier N70 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.