The Move allows you to virtually wear your iPhone
2. not me (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2011, 10:08 3 0
Wait is this for real??? LMAO... so they go around at parties showing off their invention to drunk people?? I can't wait for the spoof of this video...of course its amazing when your drunk not to mention how easy it will be for a criminal to get punch you in the face and take your phone just for the thrill. Best part of this is the non discreet blade wannabe trying to catch you in the act...come one people MOVE on.
3. hdkslsr (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2011, 10:24 0 0
I think this is a good idea if you're working out or hiking and you don't gave any pockets to hold a phone.
4. Hmmmm (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2011, 10:25 0 0
I've held my iPhone for 30 min at a hockey game, and I was thinking there has to be a better way. As for people thinking they're gonna get them stolen, this product is really no different than those sleeves you put on your arm - and those suck AND you can't use them for anything else. I have one and it always slips down and is falling apart
5. vette21man posted on 27 Jul 2011, 10:46 0 0
Hm, use it for jogging?
1) How does the headphone jack connect? Through a hole in your shirt?
2) Having it on your chest/arm will make it flop around with anything faster than a walk. Very annoying.
3) This will cause nasty wrinkles I'll never get out. I vowed I would never iron again. I can't go against my morals.
I have the Adidas Griffin GB01817 armband. Works great. Even has a slot for a house key.
7. Kurggan (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2011, 12:57 0 0
Do they make one for wool sweaters, the kind made from sheep?
Props to the inventors, though.
8. CyrusVirus (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2011, 23:12 0 0
I just ordered one :), the headphone works by folding the wire before you snap it in. Gonna wear it jogging and walking AND for the sweet point of view video taking ;). As for wrinkles, I'm just not going to wear it with something like a silk shirt (kind of a no brainer)
9. cam (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 05:50 0 0
very.... very.... creepy.
step away from the phone.
10. Laurynas (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 07:54 0 0
It is for *** fashion people...
12. NugEvenesee (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 17:51 0 0
Anyone know a good treatment for this for my son?