Take a gander at the first sample picture from the Google Nexus 5
EXIF data shows the photo was taken with the Nexus 5
Hard to tell much from a single shot, but there it is below, the first sample picture from the Google Nexus 5 camera.
1. imkyle (Posts: 1023; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Enough with the damn leaked stuff. Just release the phone already!
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
The photos are decent, but nothing to get excited about now that the 1020 and Z1 have been released.
10. Finalflash (Posts: 1896; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Well thats not the point here. The real point is that you can get a very decent (hopefully) camera this time with the extremely cheap price tag. One of the major concerns last time was the bad camera, this time you get all the goodies plus the camera (hopefully).
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5951; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What about the missing OIS? Is OIS MIA on the N5?
6. 00Ben00 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Both PA stories, on same page, contradicting info!
Above says OIS is MIA, and fwd facing camera 1.2mp, other story says has OIS and 1.5mp, someone needs to alter their info.
"Unfortunately, the page doesn't give any info on the when questions that we all have about the Nexus 5, but it does reiterate the full specs list that we have seen before. As far as the spec sheet, there isn't much that would surprise us at this point. The page mentions the 4.95-inch 1920x1080 display (445 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, a 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800, an 8MP rear camera with optical image stabilization, a 1.5MP front shooter, 2GB of RAM, and 16 or 32GB of storage. "
9. andynaija (Posts: 485; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
I was just about to mention this! You beat me to it :D +thumb
7. 00Ben00 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Does anyone at least know if LG/Google will be releasing this phone in the same week in Australia? :S
8. apple4never (Posts: 974; Member since: 08 May 2013)
probably. australia, us, canada and europe usually get stuff at the same time
13. Trex95 (Posts: 571; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Why f/2.4 Google! Even Iphone 5s comes with f/2.2 for better low light shoot. Colors looks great in the sample photo but photo still not that sharp :/
14. kdealltheway (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
Actually, red ones seem to me little bit off...