PhoneArena Facebook notifications incoming!
Driven by the desire to keep you informed at all times, we decided that we should notify you whenever a new review is coming to our site. For example, if we've just received a hot new phone to play with, we'll immediately and exclusively notify you about that (like we did here!) through our Facebook page, so that you know its review is on its way to PhoneArena.
So here's yet another reason to like PhoneArena's Facebook page!
We're dying to know your opinion on this one, folks. Would that kind of notification be useful to you? Go on and give us the feedback in the comments!
1. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
It would be cool to be notified when people reply to our posted comments on the condition that those suck ass spam posts are blocked.
2. loolcom (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Sounds really good , and totally agree @ messiah about the spams
3. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
unregisterd people should need to register to post
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5367; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
indeed and a better confirmation system to avoid multiple accounts (or make them harder)
also, you guys plan on making a Google+ account?
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5367; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
got an invitation yesterday :D :D I would invite you, but Google temporally closed them cuz people found workarounds to invite loads of people at the same time
7. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeah, i'll check it out when i get my invite.
6. Sniggly (Posts: 6695; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That sounds like a good start. I agree about the email notifications when our comments are replied to. I would also like to see more extensive profile setup, a user to user messaging system, and an independent forum where we canstart our own threads, etc.
8. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
it's a good move PA and i definitely agree with the rest of the suggestions made here in the comments section.
10. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
I think it would be awesome if phone arena had an app.
12. protozeloz (Posts: 5367; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
If they have the tools and there are a couple of programmers on their site as readers then its possible