What else is new, besides the build number? The new additions focus on voice actions and gestures, alongside other very welcome features which we'll go over below.
New features in Android Wear Marshmallow
1. New voice gestures
2. Better gestures
- See more details or take action on a card by holding your arm in front and pushing down quickly, then bringing your arm back slowly.
- Go back on a card by holding your arm in front of you and quickly pivoting up, then bring it back slowly to the original position.
- Open the apps menu on the watch face by holding your arm in front of you and pushing down quickly.
- Pull down settings by slowly turning your wrist away from you then flicking back towards you.
- Exit to the watch face by holding your arm in front of you and shaking your wrist quickly.
3. Speaker support
4. Moto 360 extra features
- Added 6 new languages.
- Doze mode (preserves your watch's battery life by shutting down background processes).
- Extra app permissions to manage what you are sharing.
- Manual date and time setting, independent of the paired smartwatch.
- Bluetooth headset audio improvements to eliminate choppy audio when on the move.