Google Play Store brings Android UI to the web
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7713; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Google should iron out the kinks and bugs before they force a major change like that onto users. Look at how much space is left. They certainly can do much better than that.
That's not adding in some of the other issues the article refers to.
2. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I agree. They should have done a better job of using more space. This is almost as bad as iTunes 11. That thing is a mess! I use to love making CD's because of how easy it was to drag and drop. But now it's just a pain.
3. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7713; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't see what iTunes has to do with anything in the article.
4. moroninc (Posts: 193; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
He just made a reference to iTunes, take a chill pill
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7713; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
A reference to iTunes in an android article. Looks more like a cheap potshot.
7. moroninc (Posts: 193; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
your just playing into his hands then, really going to take a shot at anyone who makes a slight reference to Apple?, his point is his opinion we all know what Android is capable of...
12. Cyberchum (Posts: 587; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Can't you guys just ignore this hurt arse, you all know he craves for nothing but attention?
8. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Paranoid much? I agreed with you, and just stated a similar experience I had with itunes 11. What's wrong with that? Thats where I go to get apps for my ipad. See the parallels yet?
10. brokenchains (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
"See the [parallels] yet?"
Oh no, he hinted at an app created by a third-party for an Apple operating system! Curb-stomping time.
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4217; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
He was just comparing it with another bad redesign. Cool down, it's a relevant comparison.
9. Andrewtst (Posts: 521; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Bad do! When I click My Apps, it just stuck there for quite sometimes before appear!
14. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Wasted space isn't nearly as bad as the article makes out, the upper left boxes stay in place when you scroll so it's not like the entire screen is being wasted. Other than that, it's more unification of their ecosystem, no complaints here.