Fox News makes a "fair and balanced" iPhone 5 features reporting - laser keyboard and holograms
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why do you want to brainwash those fanboy!!!! We are innocence!!!
15. DonkeySauce (Posts: 189; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Who's a bigger idiot: The reporter or the people waiting in line?
16. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I still say the people waiting in line
"Iphone 5 is the most amazing best apple product ever"
I rest my case.
17. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Seriously, what about the original Mac?
I loved that thing!
2. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Well it is Fox news so you know they made this stuff up.
13. jroc74 (Posts: 5595; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
And Fox News wonders why ppl make fun of them.....lol.
18. jeffronc (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
It wasn't Fox News. It was a local Fox network affiliate. And Fox News haters wonder why ppl make fun of them! Who's guiltier of misrepresentation: the reporterette who wouldn't know an iPhone from an iPad or the person who wrote this "news" article calling her a "Fox News" employee to advance an anti-Fox News agenda?!? Priceless.
22. jroc74 (Posts: 5595; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Ok....Fox is Fox, correct? A local Fox affiliate still represents Fox...
23. daddydave (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Well, they are both crazy, but the local affiliates are a different kind of crazy. ;)
24. aoikemono27 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Fox News replays video and reporting from its affiliates, just like every other news channel. They are not gonna send a news team to cover it when they have an affilate there already. It will fit well with all their other "fair and balanced" reporting. We are all just waiting for something equivalent to the phonehacking scandal in the UK to finally kill off Fox News once and for all.
25. willard12 (Posts: 1241; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Fox News, Fox Broadcasting Company (where the local news is done) and 20th Century Fox are separate moneymaking wings in the US for native Australian Rupert Murdoch. It looks like all 3 divisions of the Fox conglomerate engage in producing fiction.
3. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
How about the holographic image of Steve Jobs, speaking about the features, instead of user manual?
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1486; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
This happens when fanboys run the media , im sure many buyers will be disappointed to find no virtual keyboards on their phone...lol
7. CellieCell (Posts: 105; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Lol, wow! And the worst part is people are actually going to believe this sorry.... And get an iPhone then be disappointed.
19. Droiddoes (unregistered)
In fairness, if they're getting an iphone then dissapointment is an inevitability. Especially a few months down the road when android is running even faster circles around apple!
8. tedkord (Posts: 7628; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The iPhone 5 may not have these features, but you can bet Apple has patents pending on them, which cover any similar or related functions.
9. tmcr7 (Posts: 179; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
iPhone users are so stupid they'll believe anything. I heard the iPhone 5 will also save the US economy and bring about world peace.
14. juanyunis (Posts: 73; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Not included in the 200 bucks version :( haha.
11. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Lol, this must be the iphone 9, the 34th iphone :-D
12. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Theses features are in the new iphone
They forgot to speak about the panorama camera
20. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Ok, to the dim wit that wrote the article to promote your anti-fox agenda
That is not "FOX NEWS". That is A LOCAL FOX STATION AND LOCAL REPORTER.
Fox News is a national pay cable channel, unrelated to the local news stations.
Who's "fair and balanced"? Yea. Stop trying to be political. It's not working for ya.
21. nitinrana (Posts: 27; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Fox news- If you aren't dumber... We're aren't doing our job!
26. willard12 (Posts: 1241; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
In other news....Apple has just patented the virtual keyboard, Judge Lucy Koh has just banned all real keyboards made by Samsung with letters and numbers similar to Apple's virtual one....back to you Bob.