Ever wanted to run Android on your iPhone?
Hit "play" to see the Android-running iPhone in action!
And just in case you lack the skills to get both iPhone OS and Android running on a single handset, but definitely want one of them, here's an article that should help you make a better choice.
1. scottmbolt (unregistered)
"The question of why one would need to run Android when they have iPhone OS aside" ... WOW, that quote doesn't tell us exactly how deep i-PhoneArena's dick is in Crapples ass or anything...
4. nak1017 (Posts: 322; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
The best part is most of the ads running on Phonearena's site are for Android products, right now I've got 2 EVO ads and a Droid ad. Why the hell are they biting the hand that feeds them? They should just be happy most marketing directors and media planners are too stoned to notice...
10. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
@scottmbolt: It's the other way around man... Apple's dick is punishing Phonearena in the ass, and phonearena is taking it like a bitch.
2. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Well aint that a slap in the face to android users, i wonder if android users can run the iphone os lol And he did it with the 2g version. Ima do it to my blackberry bold 9000
14. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
How's that a slap in the face to Android users? That's a slap in Mr. (blow)Jobs face if anything!
19. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
haha. dun tink its possible on ur bold 9000. Look dude, its not even TOUCHSCREEN :)
3. Rhetoric (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
Hey PhoneArena, do you swallow every time or only occasionally when taking the Appleseed into your mouth?
8. scottmbolt (unregistered)
6. jhoots (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
i think this is a sign that android is gaining on the iphone in popularity!! Used to be people uploading iphone os on WM, webos, and android and now the iphone is emulating android.. way to go android.. kill the iphone!!
7. whocares (Posts: 235; Member since: 19 Dec 2009)
its not really killing the iphone. youre comparing about 30 devices to 1.
12. whocares (Posts: 235; Member since: 19 Dec 2009)
Not really. Android is available on multiple networks. Apple Os is available on 1. Do you think that Android would be where its at if other phones were running Apple Os on different networks and phones? The answer is no. Don't take that as me saying Apple Os is better or anything either because I like them both.
15. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Devices aside, it's all about ideologies now...
9. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
I think having Android OS on an out-dated and non-supported apple iPhone is great. Since the new iPhone OS 4.0 will not be fully supported for iPhone 2G, it is better to have Android imo. Android will enable at least the multi-tasking and hopefully flash support.
16. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Only if the hardware was crafted to handle those things, i think. You think Android market works?
13. ding2134 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Dec 2008)
Seriously people, do you not realize the purpose of this website? I mean it's only in the header of the page in gigantic letters. Let me recap for everybody that is hating. Cell Phone Reviews, News, Specs and Info. Thank you phonearena for providing all sorts of interesting information ON ALL SERVICES to help make it through the work day. I feel sad for the people that are so negative. Such a terrible way to look at life.