Samsung SGH-X486 User Reviews

Abdiel Clavijo posted on Jul 14, 2006, 1:47 PM

Samsung X486

I currently have this phone. It's really cool because of its size and everything, everybody that sees it is like "oh i love your phone". It attracts girls,haha. But it drives me nuts not being able to connect to the internet or not having camera neither bluetooth. Otherwise it's really cool and i'm happy with it, not sure if i'm gonna keep it for too long though. I really want bluetooth and those other features.

dunmor posted on Apr 19, 2006, 7:06 PM

coms

i like the phone's appearance and features but would have favored if it contained connectivity features such as bluetooth or infrared and a camera.I get internet access and i am satisfied

babycakes posted on Apr 01, 2006, 10:59 PM

I love this phone

I have this phone and it is really great, i do get to connect to the internet by my service provider, i just wish that it had a camera. It has great connectivity where ever you go its really cool

German Roach posted on Jan 13, 2006, 2:18 PM

Cool Samsung`

The phone is really cool for it`s size. I love the alarm technology used in this phn. I myself can never get internet connectivity. I think this phn should get an upgraded version but I still like mines.

anonymous posted on Dec 30, 2005, 6:04 PM

Phone

I actually have this phone and its cool everythign works fine but it wud be more valued for money if it had a camera.Oh yea and I can never get internet connectivity but other wise its cool if u jus use it for calling and texting.