Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Pantech Slate User Reviews Back

ponyluvr posted on Aug 08, 2011, 11:09 PM

LOVETHISPHONE

ponyluvr has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

BEST PHONE EVERRR!!!! ive had it for three years and its amazing. the battery lasts forever and i alwayz gets lots of compliments, also ive probably dropped it like a thousand times and have never had any issues. great buy! :)))) ps i dont use internet soooo thats probably why i like it so much

Pros

Cons

• not everyone in the world has it

tommy posted on Jan 23, 2010, 11:58 AM

best phone i ever had

i have had this phone for about 1 year it is a great phone, all my friends ask if thats a blackberry i always tell them no but it does look like a blackberry.i have had no problems with this phone so far. it has a goood camara, design, keyboard the only bad thing that was bad for me is that the internet was slow ,so it always toke me a long time to download games or apps but overall it is agreat phone i would recommened this phone to those ppl tht love to txt

Pros

• nothing

Cons

• ok internet not horrible

MaKenna posted on Dec 07, 2009, 2:49 PM

Okk.

This phone is an alright phonee. I never had anything bad happen to it. But the only things I dont like is that the battery cover falls off very,very easily. I never had it freeze up on me though.The keyboard is very nicee, my friend has the same phone and she's had it for about a year. I havnt had it that long. But close. I love the phone but its not up to date, like the touch phones. My mom is taking this phone and im getting the LG Cookie I hope that phone is just as good.(: & it doesnt have a memory card slot so you can only keep so much stuff like 10 songs and 10 pictures. I havnt rly tested that part. But I know you cant keep a lot.
I suggest buying this phone for people who arnt that into more updated phones and that just want a full keyboard with it.

• no freezing

Cons

• battery cover falls off easily

Anonymous posted on Nov 16, 2009, 10:38 PM

Ok, So honestly I have had this phone for about seven months now... I'm suprised it has lasted me this long!  I'm not very easy on my phones for one thing, and I've discovered that this phone is very cheaply made.  It freezes up a lot.  Battery cover falls off very frequently.  screen scratches easily.  Charger cover breaks easily.  I wouldn't suggest buying this phone.  It's an ok phone if you don't use your phone on a daily basis.

Cons

• Freezes up all the time
  • battery cover comes off
  • scratches easily

Anonymous posted on Jun 21, 2009, 1:26 PM

No memory and no room for music and when i do have music cannot set ringtone to individuals or even groups. I love YELLOWBOOK though... GPS is very outdated. I cannot use my memchip.

Nisie posted on Jan 23, 2009, 6:46 PM

I am not tech savvy but the phone is great for someone that thinks the I-phone is too much but the basic phone is not exactly what you want either. Easy to use, enough extras and looks great.

Pros

• Stylish. Fits great in jean pockets front or back. Makes access toand e-mail easy on the go without a lap top. Great keyboard.

Cons

• You must lock the keyboard when it is in your pocket. That does not stop you from answering the phone.

Suzie Toes posted on Jan 01, 2009, 2:46 PM

Good phone so far...

I have had this phone for 3 days, so I am still checking it out.  So far I REALLY like it, BUT what I don't like, and I really don't like this...is it doesn't seem to let me give a title name for alarms I want to set.
I did want to answer to the first reviewer; and that is that you can have picture IDs for your address book.  You have to have the photos of them in the "photo" section of this phone and not in the "image" section.

Pros

• fully qwery keyboard - fairly easy to use
  • SKINNY
  • lightweight
  • menus are easy to use
  • display is nice
  • texting is great on it.

Cons

• If in placed in pocket, probably will have to lock keyboard. It makes calls sometimes.
  • Can't seem to find a way to title different alarms

Davis posted on Nov 14, 2008, 7:58 PM

Great

the phone is out standing the only thing that is not ok is that u can not put pics on peoples names so when they call you it doesnt show up but all in all a great phone

David_MobileMD posted on Nov 13, 2008, 2:11 PM

Perfect Starter phone for PDA scaredy cats

The Slate is a great little phone for those who have always wanted a qwerty keyboard but didnt want to get a PDA phone.  Small and stylish with a great screen, easy to read menus and very functional keyboard.