Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Nokia 7210 User Reviews Back

Owlet posted on Nov 05, 2011, 6:48 PM
Posts: 450; Member since: Feb 21, 2011

GREAT!

Owlet has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It was my second cell phone. I have had many since then. I sold all of my old phones, except this one. I still love my little Nokia, it was an awesome phone. It still is, I take it oversees to use with GSM sim cards. I love it.

alfie posted on Sep 26, 2006, 6:01 AM

My Nokia 7210

Its a nice phone,I have been using mine since last year and i haven't had any problems, Thanks to nokia
keep it up.
The only features which inconviences me is the radio because i cant activate it without the headsets.