Nokia 6111 User Reviews - PhoneArena

Nokia 6111 User Reviews Back

Nokia 6111 Reviewer posted on Jan 06, 2010, 1:51 AM

A fine and dandy review of a fine and dandy phone

Lots of reviews say it breaks alot but mine is in tip top condition aftter a long time of usage. I don't chuck it on the floor and jump on it. I accidentally deleted the best game though but there is no recycling bin (Does anyone know any phones that have recycling bins?). I like it. I still like it. IT'S GREAT for people like me (Cool). I want Nokia X6. :):):):):):)::):):):):

Pros

• Great.

Cons

• Bad.

Filiex posted on May 12, 2008, 3:26 PM

Nokia 6111 - a great phone

I have this phone for 23moths now. Its screen broke 2 times...:-(! But i love its flash! And I mean a 1megapixel?! And 23mb of memory?! But the size does it for me, and the style:-)

anne posted on Oct 19, 2007, 2:59 AM

not so good

i had this fone a frew months ago and all i can say that this is not so good..it looks pretty especially the color pink..i had a problem with this because whenever i slide it up and down,the screen turns white..i was very dissapointed..

hannah posted on Jul 07, 2007, 5:19 PM

5.2

constantly breaking

i had a nokia 6111 in pink for just under a year, and in that time it broke 4 times.it was replaced once, and another time had to have the "front slider" replaced, for unknown reasons. another problem ith this phone is extremely small memory. overall, not a good phone and i wouldn't recommend it

Lindsay posted on Apr 10, 2007, 12:43 AM

6.6

Great phone but stuffs up ALOT!

i got the phone when it first got out it was awsome the design the features and everything was great but even the first night it started to stuff up i could hear the person i was talking to but they could only hear me sometimes and nokia wouldnt take it back at all. because it was from tailand but yet it is still their phone that they had made no matter what what diffence does itmatter? i also have ALOT of friends who have this phone and it constantly stuffs up its screen turns off it wont turn on etcccc MINE IS DEAD NOW AND CANT BE FIXED AND I DIDNT EVE HAVE IT FOR 6 MONTHS

nokia are hopeless and i am never buying off them again. i have bought all my phones off them but never again now sorry

hi posted on Aug 24, 2006, 1:12 PM

6.4

battery die soon~

i had this one few days ago.
The battery is suppose to last 240 hrs.
However, i only last one-two days.
Don't know what happend.
The battery is even mad in Japen.
Maybe this phone has some problems.

may posted on Mar 16, 2006, 1:34 PM

5.4

disapointment

the design is great... battery is dead in 24hrs... and the screen turns white whenever i slide it open or closed... i'm really disapointed in nokia :(

Alexander Vartzbed posted on Jan 06, 2006, 8:07 AM

Memory suxX

I have the phone right here and I gotta say it's a wonderful phone .. but nokia really forgott someting when they thought of the enhancements ... I mean .. Who the hell has MP3 Files less than 1MB? if you really wanna listen to MP3 ... you will need a memory Card .. but NO!!!! there is none ... Sigh!! .. I hope there is some kinda (built in memory extension) so I can give the phone to nokia and they put 256 MB in it or 512 .. sigh .. that really SUXX!!!
-Alex

badboysteam.com posted on Jun 14, 2005, 2:35 AM

best

i like this phone,smooth, sleek design,small, with bunch of features,i can't wait to see it in my hands,Nokia finally made a phone with all multimedia and functions in a combination with nice and small design.........

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless