Nokia 301 User Reviews

7.5
9.5

ShayanAli posted on Mar 22, 2014, 3:01 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 22, 2014

Nokia 301 is great mobile according to is price.

ShayanAli has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone camera not so good,overall is perfect

The Nokia 301 is based on the Nokia Series 40 platform and features a 2.4-inch display with a traditional alphanumeric keypad. It features a 3.2-megapixel camera allowing for a ton of editing and sharing options. Apps like Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp are also on board. The Nokia 301 is colorful - arriving in cyan, yellow, magenta, black and white.

Pros

• Great battery Life
  • Stylish Design

Cons

• Lacks Of Wifi

tarantula.david posted on Oct 23, 2013, 11:00 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 23, 2013

Nokia 301 - Great companion phone to a tablet

tarantula.david has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I've had this phone for around a week now and I'm really impressed.

I've replaced my old Smasung Galaxy S2 with this as I feel that I now have no need for a real smart phone. My tablet (Nexus 7) takes care of all tasks that a smart phone can do, but better. Sure it's a little bigger, but it can come with me most places.

This phone essentially means that having a phone is cheaper! The 301 itself set me back £45 and because there is no real need for a data allowance, my monthly costs have also decreased. I essentially only use data for occasional social media app usage and e-mail.

The UI is fine, if you've ever used a symbian device before, you'll know it can be a little slow at times, but Nokia seem to have ironed out most problems that I remember it having.

Everything is here that you need. I have survived very well without my smartphone and I think other people need to follow suit. The joys of ending the day with 80% battery life is great!

Pros

• Solid construction
  • Most features are there

Cons

• App experience is slow and annoying (FB)
  • No support for music streaming services
  • Lack of wi-fi