Motorola C333 (CDMA) User Reviews

Official Observer posted on Apr 30, 2005, 8:14 PM

Phone Won't Hold Riger Settings

I have had this phone for a bit over a year. The ringer will NOT hold its settings and keeps reveting to 'Silent' mode all of the time. I miss calls due to this and Verizon won't replace it, they just keep sending it to Texas for 'Repairs' and then I don't have a phone for 3 - 4 weeks.

I tried a Motorola 343 for a week, the same probelm so I guess that it's generic to the series. When my 'New Phone Upgrade' comes up this summer I am ditching the Motorla phones.

OO

Alias posted on Feb 13, 2005, 11:05 AM

it's so cool

this is the best cellphone ever I just love it it's sooooooooooooo cool it rocks well in 2 words it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!