Kyocera KE 414 User Reviews Back

Kelly posted on Apr 25, 2009, 5:48 AM

good phone

I was shocked to read all of the negative reviews about this phone.  I have had a cellular phone since 1992 and this is one of my favorite phones.  Nothing fancy but the reception on this phone was far better than any phone I had owned before and since.  To me, it was a great little dependable phone. I experienced none of the problems previously mentioned.  Of course I have also had some model phones that I though were terrible pieces of trash and other people loved them.  This one was one of my favorites due to its great reception and dependability.

Pros

• dependable and great reception.

Cons

• not many bells and whistles..........which really can be a good thing.

trash posted on Jan 14, 2008, 10:07 PM

this phone is absolute garbage. always freezes, always gives different error messages instead of sending the texts, when it does send them, the recipients get them over an hour later......thats real good when your trying to text someone. i have mine through cricket and its not cricket. i had the audiovox 8900 for years and not 1 problem til i stepped on it and broke it in half and i think i'd still rather use half that phone then the whole lingo.......buyer beware, the software is flawed.

Superman posted on Jul 04, 2006, 5:00 PM

5.6

This phone is for Idiots

IThis phone has a 'Kid Gloves' mentatlity to it. You can't really control it from a technical perspective. I hate it. When the battery is low you have to interact with the 'Battery Low' message before doing other things (and it reminds you constantly. You can't erase just one entry from a call list. I hate this phone. Hate Hate Hate.

hayley posted on Jul 16, 2005, 4:00 AM

5.4

annoying

I must say this is the worst phone ive had it has had many problems such as restarting its self and now my space doesnt work and the problems go on!!

Joe posted on Mar 18, 2005, 11:37 PM

6.6

You Get What You Pay For

I dont really like this phone, it has many problems that i have encountered over the period i have had it. One problem is that it always seems to be freezing, which the only way to fix is to take out the battery and put it back in. But for buying 1 getting 3 free from verison, i guess i should have expected some problems. But on the plus side the phone is very durable, my friend also has this phone and he uses it to play football as the phone being the ball, and it still hasn't broken

Ashley posted on Jan 11, 2005, 12:30 PM

I love it

This is the best phone i've evr owned so far. I love it. It has great games . I love my phone and I hope you love it to. Also, it has very nice colors