ZENONIA 5: Wheel of Destiny now in Google Play
1. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
A bit behind... Had this game since last week.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2462; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
i got a question....does anyone know what happen to the rom app that let you download emulator games for free? for multiple platforms (ps, nintendo, gba, sega etc) i forget the name of it though
I used to have an app that let me download roms but now IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!
I downloaded all my emulators back but cannot find a single "rom grabber"
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1803; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
My guess is that similar to apps like Music Junk, Google gave "ROM Grabber" the boot to the backside. However... where there's a will there's a way, they say. I haven't looked in a while (I've been behaving myself) but 3rd party app stores like GetJar may have some similar ROM grabbing apps.
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1803; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Way back when I had my lil' ol' Droid Eris (rooted) it was nice to have emulators for Atari, Gameboys(all versions), NES, SNES, & Genesis. About the only thing it couldn't do was PlayStation.
Actually, I still have Twiki (pet name for it... for the little droid that followed Buck Rogers around faithfully and always tried really hard, but was a little glitchy) somewhere... may have to dig it out and play all those ROM's I downloaded. Of course that I already legally purchased...
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2462; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
and yes the roms i had were directly from the play store.....not 3rd party
wish it would come back seriously
8. BattleBrat (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I think brothersoft.com has some ROMS MAKE SURE YOU OWN PHYSICAL COPIES OF THE GAMES YOU ARE DOWNLOADING ROMS FOR (a little legal mumbo jumbo)
7. uchihakurtz (Posts: 242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Nice game, currently stuck against that fire boss, especially when it summons its exploding minions, any tips? :/
9. lolwoot (Posts: 27; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
lvl up till 38, put on full commander set....and pray, btw I cleared that biotch using mech class, :)