'Sprint Premier' to offer perks & benefits to high-value customers
1. westbank504 (Posts: 39; Member since: 23 Jan 2009)
well i have been with sprint for more than 6 years and i have the everything data plan with 450 mins............i want discounts!!!!!!!
2. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I read that early upgrades and free downloads are the perks
3. SellPhones82 (Posts: 384; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Not sure when they started this but about two months ago when I logged on to pay my bill it had a link to veiw my "Premier Customer Rewards" and the one that caught my attention was being able to upgrade every year instead of 22 months. I have a hard time keeping the same phone for two years since I'm kinda a phone whore so this makes it much more affordable to have the newest phones available.
4. jskrenes (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Kind of like VZW's VIP program. I like it.
5. trentsinmypants (Posts: 312; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
So i guess this only applies to 5% of their customer base. lol
6. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
It's actually a bigger # than that, everybody doesn't have SERO