Motorola EM35 is said to have excellent sound
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
2. vzw fanman (unregistered) posted on 02 Dec 2008, 12:14 0 0
im jw, why do carriers make phones without 3g? does it waist battery life? is it more expensive?
3. (unregistered) posted on 02 Dec 2008, 15:14 0 0
i think the fact that it does not have 3g, it will be goin to t-mobile just like the last ROKR phone did.
4. qbyrd21 posted on 02 Dec 2008, 17:16 0 0
Well rumor has it that the the moto linux java platform does not support 3G!! RAZR2 V8 ROKR E8 MOTOZINE ZN5 all run this OS but no 3G. While the RAZR V9 and V9m run synergy but have 3G. Just a lil tidbit to think about. But i hear the the chips dnt support 3G
6. (unregistered) posted on 02 Dec 2008, 19:04 0 0
its not a smartphone most people wouldent use it for data just voice and music why make it 3g to just run down the battery
7. (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2008, 10:43 0 0
i agree, i opted out of getting a 3g phone because for what i use my phone for, it wouldnt be useful for me.
5. (unregistered) posted on 02 Dec 2008, 18:05 0 0
this phone looks great!!!
8. antmiu2 (unregistered) posted on 06 Dec 2008, 17:35 0 0
how much US dollars would it cost unlocked?
9. ny 2 dr aka antmiu2 (unregistered) posted on 07 Dec 2008, 21:03 0 0
please phone area or anybody!! 1. how much time of music playback can i get on heaadphones?? 2 it has video playback of RealVideo, is RealVideo = .rmvb? 3 up to how much the external memory (microsd) card can be expanded?? 4 how much will it cost more or less?