Iris transparent tablet concept shows how AR, scanning could look in the future
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Maybe they should patent it before Apple does ?
4. joaolx (Posts: 341; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
What up with " Better patent this before Apple" or "Apple patent this and that". Can't you come into one article and not say Apple or talk bad about Apple. Apple as patents but don't compare to the amount of patents that Samsung has.
5. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
It's just a joke.
When Apple are suing so many companies for nothing, then they deserve such jokes !
2. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
apple already did. the rectangle on the napkin that they submitted to german courts counts for all rectangles with screens!!! just wait!! here comes taco saying that its an iCopy somehow.... lol
in all seriousness, thats a pretty neat concept.
8. Yeeee (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
no taco is gone its the_miz thats hella annoying. If it wasnt for him I would actually like sheep, now i think they all are annoying like him.
6. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
That is really cool.
I sketch before scanning and "inking" drawings in photoshop. This would be a really neat way to use both real and digital media in art. Making the whole process of scanning and loading everything up less of a chore. Would there be a way to "fix" a image (think photo/drawing/whatever) to the device for easy tracing/doodling?
7. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Damn that is the future straight up that looks like the best concept I've seen for a tablet so far.
13. missed_the_mark (unregistered)
it looks like the tablet in Avatar when the tech guy is looking at a scan of the main characters brain. Save this one allows for the handle/sensor to be adjusted.