Apple iPhone 4S pre-orders sold out at carriers, delivery times reaching 4 weeks
1. cnwwyo (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 May 2011)
wonder how many of those "pre orders" came from apple themselves? lol
2. iSHeep (unregistered)
I bought 3 iPhone4s's! 2 in case my first one gets 1 scratch on it and 1 to give to my gf! I'm just happy my phone is finally 4G! Next year we will get 5G! YIIPPYYYY!
5. G-Reg (unregistered)
HAHA, got to it before me. Cudos +1
12. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
the only kind of "4g" the iphone4s gets is hspa+ which is slower than wimax and lte
20. ZayZay (Posts: 556; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Don't talk unless you actually know what your talking about.
P.S. Hows your Echo? HAHA
17. Allday28 (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
Ummmm it acyually doesnt have 4g.. There are gonna be so many confused people pike you that dont know any better...
32. Yeeee (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I saw many reviews on the galaxy s 2 on at&ts network and even with hspa it only got from 2-5 mbps. normally 2 so its not real 4g
21. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
apple cheats.......apple lies........fandroid trolling..............
35. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Smart sell by Apple now iPhone 4$ next 2 months will be iPhone 5, I feel bad for iPhone lovers they should wait for iPhone 5 at the same price, new phone and technology.
3. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Apple, stop fudging your damn sales/pre-order numbers.
24. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
It's a good strategy to dominate in sales. So in your brain damaged fandroid head Apple's marketing strategy is to sell millions of iPhones in a matter of days.
I wonder why android doesn't use this strategy? Oh it's because no one buys androids until they're on the clearance rack. That's why android brags about activations.
27. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
t aco you have no iphone nothing from apple
6. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
As of this morning the 4S is not even on backorder in my region. That means they have plenty in the warehouses and the initial orders have already shipped.
This is definitely a marketing ploy and these articles are just free advertising for Apple. if it's not a marketing gimmick, it's a flat out lie.
7. V.i. boi (unregistered)
Iphone 4s is not 4G!!
8. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Its funny that no matter how well Apple does people will always find a way to make it negative. They did the samething to Jesus.
15. Sniggly (Posts: 6996; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
*successfully resists urge to make fun of religion/"personal relationships with Jesus"*
9. droidcandy13895 (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
thats what happened to TITANIC .It was cruising at amazing speed and suddenly.......
ios will meet its iceberg in ICS
10. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
actualy droids fit more of the titanic mold.
11. joe (unregistered)
no one really knows the numbers to the 4s pre orders yet, it is just marketing game apple is playing, and they are one of the best if not the best at it. for true numbers, will have to wait few months to get an accurate number so......
13. goflet (unregistered)
25. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
That only works if people actually want to buy your product.
33. Sniggly (Posts: 6996; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yep. And people only want to buy your product if they're told how awesome it is by other people.
18. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
iPhone 4s 16GB is sold out at Sprint. Imagine how many people are getting too cheap just to be part of the band and say that they have an iPhone.
30. Laron (unregistered)
Most cusotmers won't even use 5GB of space, why buy a 32GB or 64GB. Just saying.
19. ZayZay (Posts: 556; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Why pre order and wait so long if you can show up at opening and get one tomorrow?
22. locky (unregistered)
if you have an iphone all the chicks want to play with it. if you have an android all your mates want to play with it. geeks get android. players get iphone.
31. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I agree but at the same time it can be said the other way around. Hot chicks with iphones love when players complement them on their choice(which is a lame choice but players play the game) :P
So I'll keep my android and hop on a islut =))))
26. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Man I wonder how many iPhone 4S's have been sold in the last week? Can Apple do 5 million in one week? This is also driving sales of the iPhone 4 and 3GS. Apple will have their best ever quarter. I won't be surprised if they hit 30 million.
28. mr Wireless (unregistered)
The phone is not 4g lol this is sad how ppl dont know whats going on.... what i dont get is how do you come out with four iphones and there all 3g ,,,, now thats something to think about ......
29. mike jones (unregistered)
Ok so tell me if im wrong. So anyone that preorderd there phone to have tomorrow will have to wait 4 weeks!? Or is the 4 week wait for after people get there pre orders
34. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Hahahahaha. Look at all the excuses android fanboys are coming up with again, hahahaha. They were so sure of themselves that the ip4s will not sell. And they said it with such confidence and as a matter of factly like it is the ultimate truth of all truths. Hahahahaha. And now they're eating their words again and are coming up with lame excuses. Shameless android fanboys. Such thick faced douches android fanboys are :)
36. lolwut (unregistered)
lol calm down, you look just as f**cking retarded going on a rant like that
37. Sniggly (Posts: 6996; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Check your history, Gemini. I said consistently that the 4S would sell.
It's a shame you went off the deep end again.
38. tical187 (unregistered)
I ordered the 4s on October 10th and I'd it does not arrive sometime next week I'm gunna do absolutely nothing because that's al I can do. Laaaame