x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

Camera8.5/10
Display9.5/10
Text input8.5/10

swh71
posted on 13 Jan 2017, 09:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Jan 2017)

Just a great phone

swh71 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Couldn't be happier with the phone, especially for the price. Definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a flagship phone on a budget. And they've announced an update to Nougat is coming. It's great to see a manufacturer continue to support their devices!

Display 10/10 Just a beautiful, clear, and crisp screen.
Battery 10/10 Great battery life. I can get by charging once every three days with moderate use. Note - I don't have Facebook app installed on the phone. Once I removed it, battery life increased substantially.

Pros

• Great battery life
  • Beautiful screen
  • Audio quality is spectacular
  • Call quality is very good
  • Great build quality

Cons

• A little sluggishness with the UI from time to time
  • Will sometimes drop AT&T LTE data connection if left on wi-fi for several hours

b3rno93
posted on 24 Oct 2016, 14:28 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Jan 2015)

The King of Buget phones(kinda)

b3rno93 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Let me tell you, this is a great phone, to me it's one of the best phones realeased this year, I first bought this phone because I needed a replacement for my older phone fast, and this phone came as my second choise falling under the Zenfone 3 deluxe, yet, the price increase made me go NO, so when I had the Axon on my hands I fell in love, but this phone is made for one kind of person in particular, its made for people that like to consume multimedia at the highest quality possible, with its Hi-Fi audio, outside of that, it does everything pretty much the same as any other SD820 phone.
The Build Quality, the phone feels great, yet somehow at the sametime, that it's trying to hard to be premium, its kinda weird, there is nothing bad about its build, only maybe the fact that its kinda slippery.

Reception, I'm not american so I don't know how that goes there, but in my country the reception works great, I've never had a moment when I had less half of it.

Call Quality, Again, great, I never had any issue with it, and I asked someone to tell me, where could I be by the outside noise, they said I was at home or at a quiet place, yet I was out on the streets, so I think that noise cancelling is quite good if not great.

Internet, Never had an issue yet, it's fast an responsive

Multimedia, Again this is where the phone shines, given to it's whole enfasis on the
Audio experience with its Dual Speakers, HiFi audio output and input(recording)

Camera, the cameras are good, doing a small...