Sanyo SCP-7000 User Reviews

USMARINE posted on May 26, 2010, 10:40 PM

Excellent Phone

This phone has lasted me over 3 1/2 years now.  I have taken it to Iraq twice and all across the US.  It has never let me down.  When others around me cannot find service, I just extend my atenna and start talking.  I have let so many people borrow it when their's would not operate.  It is not the fanciest, it does not do the web too well or facebook, but if you need to talk or message anyone, it will WORK JUST FINE!  No bells and whistles just reliable cell phone service.  I will use it until it dies.

Pros

• GREAT RANGE AND SERVICE EVERYWHERE

Cons

• NOT VERY WEB FRIENDLY

Joe posted on Feb 20, 2008, 4:19 PM

BEST PURCHACE EVER MADE!!!

This phone is worth its weight in gold. it is very durable, loud speakerphone, but somehow it rings kinda low. its overall a "plain jane" phone for an "average joe" It gets great service almost everywhere. The changeable faceplates are the only dumb thing i culd find on the phone.

cinnamon posted on Feb 03, 2007, 1:10 AM

good phone for what you pay!

This phone hasnt let me down so far. I live in military housing and its always hard to get a signal in here, with this phone I get okay reception in my house. I havent been able to find cute faceplates out in town for it yet, it comes with an extra one though...blue and black. Hopefully they will come out with something more stylish. Great durability as well, its got the rubber sides to help protect!