Samsung SPH-A620 (VGA1000) User Reviews

Angela posted on Mar 10, 2009, 9:14 PM

Pretty Good Phone!

For someone that uses it for calls, and minimal texting its an ok phone.
It was my first phone and it was extremely indestructible. It was the only phone I have had so far that I haven't had to get a replacement for. It had very few scratches but I dropped it many many times.
Most phones these days aren't made strong like the old ones.
I loved this phone.
8 out of 10.

Pros

• Flash
  • Spaced keys
  • Good ringers
  • Outside-Camera function
  • Good LCD screens.

Cons

• blurry pictures
  • sloooooowwww web
  • 1 by 1 deleting messages.

Anders posted on Jan 17, 2007, 1:30 PM

The coolest phone ever!

This is a pretty good phone! So flashy! I like the thin antenna. And the big screen display. So big and bold I have notjig to complain about this phone! but the text message isnt all that good. I got my moneys woth for this phone! And it has good signal strenght.

Joshua posted on Jan 17, 2007, 1:26 PM

Samsung A620

I love this phone! I never want a different phone ever again! This phone has been scratched, washed and chewed up by a dog and still going! They are crazy for ever taking this phone off! The dog chewed off the anntenna and still getting bars! Camera is great! I like that it has a flash! I am going to have to get un upgrade sooner or later. 8( This is a great phone!!!

cool guy posted on Jul 10, 2006, 8:29 PM

2.2

WORST PHONE EVER!!!

I HATE THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! iT IS THE WORST PHONE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! I am a very loyal customer to samsung and sprint and have bought many of their phone before but this is the worst most horible phone EVER!!!!! I now own a samsung Blade and am very happy

P.S. I am very glad this phone is discontinued

Melanie posted on Feb 05, 2005, 12:51 PM

Good, and bad...

This phone has good and bad qualities.

The good:
-Great camera, zoom feature, flash, large memory, and option to take low, medium or high qualities photos.
-Photo Share, you can send photos to other compatible phones or emailes!
-External LCD can be customized with a photo
-Decent ringers on the phone
-Easy to use
-Looks nice

The bad:
-Can't dl free ringers easily.. or at all
-Slow browser
-Have to delete text messages 1-by-1... slooow process when they add up!
-No ring composer

Lauren posted on Oct 18, 2004, 9:16 PM

Pretty damned good phone.

I have had this phone for only a little while, but going by gut, this is a great phone for someone whom doesn't need a higher-end phone (but you get the features besides) and loves smooth edges (I'm a stickler for looks).

Pros:
---good camera placement, IMO. I don't like the camera messing up the outer flip look.
---great sound. It's on 5 and it's pretty loud, but not, in turn, deafening.
---great LCD screens. Crisp and clear. Impressive.
---can access camera without flipping phone open. (nice to trick your friends :P)
---nice keypad! I cannot emphasize this more! minimal miskeys, and spaced. I have big fingers and relish in this fact.
---durable. I have dropped and immediately worried over damage. no matter how phone feels, it can take a beating!
---great games. JAMDAT bowling, Mrs. Pacman, and etc.

Cons:
---the antenna is flimsy. (I don't use it anyways, so it's not a factor for myself, but someone with an area thats limited might find this annoying.)
---the green backlighting!!! I hate it. Usually phones have blue backlighting (which is not only beautiful, but functional) and it threw me off.
---the LCD screen smudge VERY easily.
---browser is slowwwww.

All in all, I