Samsung SGH-A187 User Reviews

samsung_ATT_luver posted on Jun 21, 2011, 9:07 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 02, 2011

Samsung SGH-a187 Review

samsung_ATT_luver has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Well, when I bought the phone from Walmart. I was really happy with my purchase. And it's my favorite colors. Black & Blue! I knew my friend had at&t. I was happy with the goPhone $2 a day plan. The camera is good. Texting is a breeze, probably not on the Pantech Breeze though. Hahaha. The best phone I've ever had.

Pros

• Messaging
  • Games and Apps
  • Themes

Cons

No Cons

Kate Flynn posted on Oct 18, 2010, 9:43 PM

Love this phone!

Okay, so I just purchased this phone recently from Target. The associates there weren't very helpful at all, but luckily I was relatively sure what I was looking for already anyway. This phone is sleek, small, convenient, practical and even kind of cool/stylish. I really like it so far and my husband was pleased with my purchase as well. He's a very loyal customer to Nokia and really prefers their phones, so when he expressed pleasure at my having purchased this phone, I was rather proud! I recommend and suggest this phone to anyone who can handle small QWERTY keyboard phones. I love it, texting is a flash, I don't make my screen all icky from touching it all day and it has all the features, including picture and video capture as well as MP3 playback that I was interested in. Hubby says I probably couldn't have done any better on my own! Hehehe.

Pros

• Small, pretty, convenient, practical and very fast.

Cons

• The camera on the phone could stand to be slightly better, but for the price and the capacity of the camera that actually is on board, I still don't mind!