Samsung Renown User Reviews

Anita posted on Jul 23, 2009, 4:59 PM

Samsung Renown

I  have  owned  the  Samsung Renown since March 2009  it's my  1st  Samsung product my  previous  cell  phone   worked  well  for  4 years  however  my  colleagues all  had  the  latest devices &   it  was  time  for  me  to  upgrade to a  device  with a lot  of  capabilities equivalent to  other  high  end  devices;   &  doesn't  require a  data  feature; I  like  it  very much &  highly   reccomend it as a  user  friendly phone&  fashionable as well&  can also  travel  outside  of USA with  this  device

Web Dome posted on Jun 23, 2009, 10:12 AM

Terrible battery life, navigation wheel sleeps all the time, features are limited.

Pros

• looks good, call quality sound, global phone capable.

Cons

• battery, design, features.

Anonymous posted on Feb 27, 2009, 3:57 PM

I have owned this phone for 4 days and so far it is the best phone I have owned. I bought it for travel and at this time have not been out of the country with it, but using it in my home area has been a pleasure. The phone is solid and has a good feel in your hand. The reception is clear as a land line, the screen is bright and clear, and the keys feel good when sending text messages.