Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) User Reviews

6.5

surajracharla posted on Nov 02, 2014, 1:16 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 02, 2014

okay

surajracharla has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Its good as soon as you get it brand new but this tablet can only run for a year to 2 years at the maximum. After that it lag like no tommorow and have a number of major problems. The amount of lag this tablet can get is intolerable, as soon as you on the screen the lag will occur on the lock screen. I dont recommend this tablet to anyone especially if your going to use it for the next 2-3 years. Also camera is terrible and speed is slow

i dont like it
dont have reception
Doesst have calling
Terribly slow
only cause its big
terrible dont plan on using it
ehhh
its okay i guess but still bad
easy to put text but still lag
Terrible screen
Suprisly can last a pretty long time

Pros

• Big
  • micro sd card slot

Cons

• Camera is terrible
  • lags alot after a year
  • updates not coming
  • Outdated tablet

aromatic_rings posted on Oct 09, 2013, 11:40 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 09, 2013

It's good

aromatic_rings has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I love this tablet. I just wish it weren't as laggy and I wish I had arrows to move the cursor around, as oppose to my finger. Sometimes it gets tedious ring to correct 1 letter in a word. It's great for watching movies on Netflix plus the battery life is pretty great. Although, I feel I had better battery life before the upgrade.

Sort of built cheap.
When using wifi, it works good! It all depends on wifi strength.
Since this isn't a phone, I'll grade this based on Skype, and it works very well!
My tablet is strictly wifi.
This is fine.
I hardly use it, but it's good when I do use it.
Sometimes it's laggy.
I use it everyday!
I wish there were arrow keys instead of using my finger to hit where I want the cursor to go.
The display is great! Especially when watching Netflix!
Maybe this is just me, but I feel like the battery life was better before the upgrade.

Pros

• Screen size
  • Image quality

Cons

• Lagging
  • No arrows on keyboard to move cursor