Samsung Exhibit 4G User Reviews

9.5
9.5

stanjam posted on Nov 11, 2011, 3:21 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 25, 2011

Great budget smart phone!

stanjam has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Just bought this phone, and I love it! It is fast and responsive, with good call quality. I was afraid of going without a qwerty slider, but the swype keyboard is excellent, especially in profile mode. Hooking up to wifi is an option that I love, saving me lots of money!

UPDATE : Had this phone a few months now, and it has turned out to be a gret phone for the money, though you might want to look at the Exhibit II, which has more internal storage and a digital zoom. Best news is that this phone can now be rooted so you can take full advantage of its power! Oh, and it even runs Netflix like a charm! Can't beat that in a budget phone!

Pros

• fast. wifi calling. android. good graphics. swype. good with text to talk.
  • Runs Netflix smoothly

Cons

• battery could last longer. screen a bit small for web browsing

Chapshawn posted on Aug 03, 2011, 4:11 PM

Perfectly lovely phone. :)

Chapshawn has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

My first Android based phone. Didn't take long to get a good feel of the new details, and I am really enjoying it now. Only thing I sulk about is battery life, but being a brightly lit smart phone, I expected it and am not too upset about it. I disabled some of the extra key vibrate functions, and it did seem to help. Reception seems about the same as my last device, and I hear everyone loud and clear. Can't complain.

Feels like a sturdy phone, but I feel the battery cover could have been a little better based on my last samsung phone.
Swype takes a little to getused to, but now that I have, I really do love it. Regular keyboard works well also.
Chews through bettery a bit faster than I'd like, but it's not to the point of being annoying.