Samsung Eternity II User Reviews

AWESOME PPL READ posted on Oct 26, 2010, 5:43 PM

review

AWESOME PPL READ has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It is a nice phone. I think the internet could be faster, but it is a very decent phone. I have had it for 2 and a half years. It is easy to use but you have to touch a little lower than you think. I really like my phone and i plan to keep it. It is a decent phone overall but that is just my opinion. Hope I Was Helpful.

It it a great build q

Pros

• Good phone, good photos, nice videos, great battery life

Cons

• internet is slow

Tammy Monroe posted on Sep 16, 2010, 7:54 PM

Eternity II Review

Its fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. I have had a little trouble with some sites where the links must be clicked further away on the page than the link button. I am having an issue where it seems to change settings for the web and text messages on it's own. For instance this morning I sent two pictures through text messages but this afternoon the settings had changed and I could no longer send pictures in messages. Also the address book does not always sync numbers and you lose them. Not sure I will keep it.

Pros

• Nice looking. Easy to use. Decent photo taking and editing capabilities. Good sound on videos and muaic player.

Cons

• Changes settings for the web and messages on it's own so certain features stop working and have to be reset. Phone does not always sync new numbers woth the address book and you lose them.