Pantech Breeze II User Reviews

8.5

T.J.R. posted on Dec 07, 2010, 5:44 PM

Mr.

T.J.R. has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I mostly just need a phone and was happy for years with my razr flip phone. I saw a friend's Pantech BreEZe II and liked what I saw so I got one for myself and my wife. Now after using and checking it out for 2 weeks. It's great! Setup and operation can't get easier and it has so many functions even the manual doesn't cover them all - you just have to stumble upon them through use. It's a wonderful basic (?) cellphone and we got them both for free thru Wirefly (but check around; I always do).

TOM CANNON posted on Jul 31, 2010, 5:05 PM

Pantech Breeze II P2000

My wife and I just got two of the Pantech Breeze II cell phones last night while extending our AT&T contract.  They are about the same as the Samsungs we had and we like them, BUT I cannot find a charger for the car that fits them.  I went to 7 stores today and even the chargers that have as many as 6 adapter ends, not one of them fit this phone! If not for that I would rate it as an 8 of 10, but I'll have to exchange it for another brand if I don't find an automobile charger that will work with this phone.  I can't even find a short adapter wire that will fit it that I can use with the auto charger I had for the Samsung that has 5 different ends. If anyone knows where I can get either the adapter end or the entire charger to use in my car please let me know.  THANK YOU.

Pros

• Good design, easy to read, easy to enter directory info, has protective lid, clear voice, good range of volume.

Cons

• Cannot find a charger to use in the car for it.